Which scene is better? Pure or Main?

FireBlackAsh

Which scene is better? Pure or Main?  

23 members have voted

1. 1. Which scene is better? Pure or Main?

• Pure
    • Main
    • Both are equal

• 4 weeks later...
On 4/9/2022 at 12:34 AM, Zenith E-Girl said:

main scene by far 

main scene dictates every current pure clan. If mains stopped hitting pures there'd be no action in this scene and everyone would pull like 12 niggas. god bless the mains for keeping this scene healthy

Completely wrong btw. The pure scene was far more popular and far less dead before rot/rev/bc/sc/ez etc showed up over the last year or 2. Pure clan leaders killed their own scene and are the only people responsible for all their big ego decisions 😂

The fact that main clans put pressure on pure clans will always be hilarious to me. Cosplaying some mob gangster that dictates what a certain pure clan does and doesnt do xD

OT:
Well since the pure scene is completely dead as fuck I'd say the main clan is better

6 hours ago, Canny pk said:

Completely wrong btw. The pure scene was far more popular and far less dead before rot/rev/bc/sc/ez etc showed up over the last year or 2. 

Fine if this supposed to be serious discussion then ye I agree

6 hours ago, Canny pk said:

Pure clan leaders killed their own scene and are the only people responsible for all their big ego decisions 😂

I blame Jizzle. Rage was the only one having problems with main clans crashing and it wasn't a problem for anyother clan unless they gave rage action

Now the whole pure scene is involved, a large chunk of the main scene is involved, half the population of Venezuela is involved,  no one will fight each other and pulls are on a downward trend for the entire scene. Nice

1 hour ago, Zenith E-Girl said:

Rage was the only one having problems with main clans crashing and it wasn't a problem for anyother clan unless they gave rage action

Now the whole pure scene is involved, a large chunk of the main scene is involved, half the population of Venezuela is involved,  no one will fight each other and pulls are on a downward trend for the entire scene. Nice

Ngl I actually do remember Rage being the first to go ballistic with the NH shit during foe rivalry. This is probably the root indeed

On 5/9/2022 at 4:48 PM, Zenith E-Girl said:

Fine if this supposed to be serious discussion then ye I agree

I blame Jizzle. Rage was the only one having problems with main clans crashing and it wasn't a problem for anyother clan unless they gave rage action

Sad times for us all. It’s so dead I no longer have a pure 😂 I’m out unless it recovers some how 🤣

19 hours ago, Canny pk said:

Sad times for us all. It’s so dead I no longer have a pure 😂 I’m out unless it recovers some how 🤣

I've been away since late January besides maybe 3 sundays and shitposting on sharkbrew lol. Heading into the summer hopefully things pick up and change but idk man

I'm actually ruining my pure soon too. I have a new one in the works. I have no ambition to rush maxing it considering how things are. Zero motivation