FOE'S SUNDAY - DOMINATING FI INTO SUBMISSION

K2P

46 minutes ago, YOOITZKID said:

no way fi talking about cwa when they lost 50 preps in 2022 alone l000l 

show me a p2p prep we lost in 2022, you pussies don't even do f2p anymore.  Also, show me a link of a prep win by FO in 2022.... ouch..

14 hours ago, Kruck said:

Good Good let the hate flow through you. Foe putting Fi dogs in the dirt since 2006.

you shitters only rely on history, it's 2022 and you guys are bad, no midweeks, can't win in clan wars, don't do f2p, and shitty pull on Sunday,  get that shit in your head.

16 hours ago, Colin said:

You are SO MAD you got led by a 4ner last Sunday 😂😂. No ranks! 

ty for making topic active 😂

you have 0 intel, stop pretending, look at our ts pic and tell me we didn't have any ranks on.  BTW, plug the leak, we echo your TS every Sunday and you know it too.

12 hours ago, lnterrupt said:

you shitters only rely on history, it's 2022 and you guys are bad, no midweeks, can't win in clan wars, don't do f2p, and shitty pull on Sunday,  get that shit in your head.

Lol you are so mad. Clumptailty has always shit the bed in p2p when it matters. Chokers

On 4/14/2022 at 3:49 PM, lnterrupt said:

show me a p2p prep we lost in 2022, you pussies don't even do f2p anymore.  Also, show me a link of a prep win by FO in 2022.... ouch..

lmao u lost to terror 20vs20 p2p, u call 15vs15 preps now days dog shit wtf l0l 

i bullied your clan to enter portal every saturday to lose 50 preps in 2022, go wildy in f2p u wont pussy 

2 hours ago, YOOITZKID said:

i bullied your clan to enter portal every saturday to lose 50 preps in 2022, go wildy in f2p u wont pussy 

FACTS. Fi struggling every Sunday is starting to wake up their brainwashed members.

20 hours ago, YOOITZKID said:

show me the topic that we lost to terror in p2p or it just proves you are delusional, the fact that you can't win a clan wars fight just shows how bad your quality really is... i know it's hard to come up with a legit response when your shitty clan has nothing to show for.