FOE'S SUNDAY - DOMINATING FI INTO SUBMISSION

K2P

17 hours ago, Kruck said:

FACTS. Fi struggling every Sunday is starting to wake up their brainwashed members.

Go look at your clan's aftermath and look at ours, no way you are that dumb...  It's cool to have a little bit of pride in your clan, but when you guys are struggling this much, just stfu on public forum and be better

9 hours ago, lnterrupt said:

Go look at your clan's aftermath and look at ours, no way you are that dumb...  It's cool to have a little bit of pride in your clan, but when you guys are struggling this much, just stfu on public forum and be better

Bruh your leader is literally begging K2p to post here. "no way you are that dumb...".  LOL imagine thinking you didn't anything that pk trip is pure craziness.

On 4/16/2022 at 3:50 PM, lnterrupt said:

show me the topic that we lost to terror in p2p or it just proves you are delusional, the fact that you can't win a clan wars fight just shows how bad your quality really is... i know it's hard to come up with a legit response when your shitty clan has nothing to show for.

l000l rat you lost 50 preps to terror and rage this year. You calling 15vs15 opts prep now days. 
Here u victim u lost a prep "7vs7" vs them yesterday 🤣

I closed eop, your a refugee in fi. When u talking back, say it with ur chest 

Same week foe beat them 15vs15, lmao foe legends of p2p 

https://youtu.be/7VaGAjw29EM