FOE'S SUNDAY - FARMING THE "PURE" SCENE ft. Fi cleared x3

Fake Smile

yall love to make up shit, when did we pull 25 on a Sunday?  It's true the pure scene is not as active as before, so we do clan war fights and take advantage of pking during the week, that's what active clans do.  But instead, you guys lose every cwar fights, give up f2p and don't even go out during the week.... that's a sign of a struggling clan and a leadership that don't give a shit.

4 hours ago, lnterrupt said:

yall love to make up shit, when did we pull 25 on a Sunday?  It's true the pure scene is not as active as before, so we do clan war fights and take advantage of pking during the week, that's what active clans do.  But instead, you guys lose every cwar fights, give up f2p and don't even go out during the week.... that's a sign of a struggling clan and a leadership that don't give a shit.

I mean if you call Rage pounding Fi's cheeks in "active". Or pulling 25 on Sunday but claiming to have 50 when almost no one even saw FI for the past 4 months. Or claiming to be "#1 p2p" after every Sunday getting ran through by every clan. Then sure I guess you are "active" at getting passed around.

14 hours ago, Kruck said:

I mean if you call Rage pounding Fi's cheeks in "active". Or pulling 25 on Sunday but claiming to have 50 when almost no one even saw FI for the past 4 months. Or claiming to be "#1 p2p" after every Sunday getting ran through by every clan. Then sure I guess you are "active" at getting passed around.

We never lost a fight to rage in p2p ever and yall don't even f2p so wtf you on man... our ts pic is in every topic, we don't fake shit like you guys, and no way your leadership just posted a mini win from March, this so extremely sad and desperate, and if you don't think so then you are fucked in the head.... wtf is wrong with your clan? 

22 minutes ago, lnterrupt said:

We never lost a fight to rage in p2p ever and yall don't even f2p so wtf you on man... our ts pic is in every topic, we don't fake shit like you guys, and no way your leadership just posted a mini win from March, this so extremely sad and desperate, and if you don't think so then you are fucked in the head.... wtf is wrong with your clan? 

Lol You actually had to put "never lost a fight to rage in p2p" as a way to avoid that f2p you been getting shit on. Hell P2p Sundays I stand by the statement that you are a non-factor. "#1 P2P" for Fi is purely delusional. As for the Ly mini war we had 3 people that were dcing from runelite after jagex fucking up another update so for the 3 round we just left the cc.

• 4 weeks later...