Kruck

Fi closed?  

21 members have voted

1. 1. Fi closed?

• They closed
    • Busy sitting in safe zone
    • Haven't recovered from the inneriversary pounding

4 hours ago, Colin said:

Nobody cares about sweaty ass cwa either dude. Come out into the wilderness on Sunday 

You're right, nobody cares about cwa. But you still won't 1v1 Fi without 5 clans showing up to help on a Sunday 😂

1 hour ago, Canny pk said:

You're right, nobody cares about cwa. But you still won't 1v1 Fi without 5 clans showing up to help on a Sunday 😂

clan wars is dead lmfao. its 2022. the last time clan wars was alive was in 2019/early 2020 when foe and apex and rage to some extent in f2p (even ir in 2019 for p2p) were competing for #1. supremacy was still decent back then in f2p also.

also don't talk about fi in the wilderness when they are literal dogshit.

foe, apex, even rage (and I killed them 3 times) would shit on fi, not to mention sup, ly, z in their peak, even clans like cd and redemption when they were doing well

21 hours ago, Sparta said:

Go suck off daddy Rot and pray your IP doesnt get leaked dumb fuck
Speaking of low IQ why didnt you Hit LY instead of spamming CC like a Retard? **cough pussys**

hahaha. you have no idea what the fuck you are saying.

I'm not in zenith, but it doesn't take a genius to see they have fucked ly and outplayed rev beyond belief.

i killed almost every single pure clan and it wasn't fucking hard, won the pure scene and then disposed of it like the fucking trash it is

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...