Fatality Public 1.5B CWA tournament

nawe

1 hour ago, winner of the game said:

this is why multiple fi ranks spied over the years and why the clan has always been trash (nick, swelly, treehugger, rigo, single strip, illegal ko, steve and prob a few more im missing).

keep crying ben10 u freak lmfao

Who the fuck are you? Get your old ass out of here grandpa, no one cares about runescape history, da fuck is wrong with this 40 year old virgin… 

5 hours ago, winner of the game said:

shut the fuck up lmfao. keep crying to me dog

Your life must be real shit for someone that’s 40, all i see is you typing negative shit on topics to get attention on a runescape forum for pure clans.  Get a life bro, no one knows who you are or cares about what you think.

58 minutes ago, lnterrupt said:

Your life must be real shit for someone that’s 40, all i see is you typing negative shit on topics to get attention on a runescape forum for pure clans.  Get a life bro, no one knows who you are or cares about what you think.

stop crying to me you pathetic piece of trash. why the fuck would you think i give a fuck what you have to say

On 6/27/2022 at 9:22 AM, winner of the game said:

stop crying to me you pathetic piece of trash. why the fuck would you think i give a fuck what you have to say

Because you are a lonely man with low esteem, instead of doing something with your life you like to put other people down to make yourself feel better.  Keep bumping my post. Fucking loser.

10 hours ago, lnterrupt said:

Because you are a lonely man with low esteem, instead of doing something with your life you like to put other people down to make yourself feel better.  Keep bumping my post. Fucking loser.

your life is a mess, stop talking out of your ass when you have 0 idea who the fuck you are even talking to lmfao

3 hours ago, winner of the game said:

best cwa clan of all time, top 2 f2p clan of all time, best prep record of all time, best community over the years

what the fuck does fi have lmfao

There’s no arguing that FI was trash from 2015 to 2020 

10 hours ago, winner of the game said:

best cwa clan of all time, top 2 f2p clan of all time, best prep record of all time, best community over the years

what the fuck does fi have lmfao

we live in the present

20 hours ago, winner of the game said:

no you don't lmfao, pure clanning in the present = killed beyond repair

edit: even in the "present" all those titles are true and that's how clanning was determined before you became a +1 in ir/eop

the present is that there is 1.5b of fatalitys money up for grabs for anyone in any clan but ure still sitting here avoiding l0l