FOE'S SUNDAY - 35 EAGLES SMOKE WHATS LEFT OF THE PURE SCENE

K2P

6 hours ago, Funky said:

LMFAO! No fucking way we got this dude so mad he’s trying to flex his bank 🤣

hell yea I did, the little doggy wanted proof that I had the money, so I showed him. I think it's fucking hilarious that me posting my bank triggers you guys that much, is it possible that I have more in the bank than all you ranks put together? Jesus,  being poor must really suck, hate to be you.

2 hours ago, Colin said:

Homie idc about your med, or wealth on runescape.com. Just play the real game on that pure lol

why you changing the subject, you asked me to show you the money, let's set up the fight, you guys have all these ranks here responding and none has the balls to accept the fight that we can't "pull".

4 hours ago, winner of the game said:

LMFAO @lnterruptyou are a fucking loser, not to mention a newfag 2021 clanner with no experience of how clanning actually was in its peak (newsflash Fi was in last place for about 7 years straight), so it's very fitting that fi just avoids yet again.

imagine posting screenshots like anybody gives a fuck lmfao, now you've confirmed you are a low iq dog

I feel sorry for you dude, you keep bringing up history because these were your glory days but shit just aint the same now is it… I know it sucks to know someone that's being clanning for a year has more money in osrs than you do IRL.  STOP playing the game and get a life man, you are too old for this shit.

P.S. calling me a low IQ makes 0 sense, I am rich bitch.

1 hour ago, lnterrupt said:

I feel sorry for you dude, you keep bringing up history because these were your glory days but shit just aint the same now is it… I know it sucks to know someone that's being clanning for a year has more money in osrs than you do IRL.  STOP playing the game and get a life man, you are too old for this shit.

P.S. calling me a low IQ makes 0 sense, I am rich bitch.

you are low iq and you are fucking poor irl lmfao loser

2 hours ago, lnterrupt said:

why you changing the subject, you asked me to show you the money, let's set up the fight, you guys have all these ranks here responding and none has the balls to accept the fight that we can't "pull".

I’m not going to sit here and explain to you why I used that metaphor. I just think it’s really funny that you took it literally 😅😂