What would it take for pure clanning to remain on OSRS?

Jamie ツ

I've taken a backseat in Zenith for quite some time now, and haven't actively been involved with the pure community (aside from Sharkbrew Discord where I'm barely active) for a long time.

That being said, I've noticed a shift in the pure scene where some clans have traveled to BattleScape, and some have remained on Oldschool.

What's the cause of this happening, and why are some clans on either or, and not on one select game?

In order for everybody to stick to OSRS, what would it take from the pure clanning community to come together, have that discussion and stick to said terms/rules etc?

Unbiased thoughts/answers, i'm curious to reading all of these.

Hope you're all enjoying your day 🙂

Clans would need to stop associating with main clans, period. Jagex could actually listen to us and bring 1 def worlds, but highly unlikely. Even Zenith for example lately have fucking meds with them despite being a “1 def clan”. 

My prediction: BS scene will die out in a few months, people return to OSRS in a 1 def scene. The cycle of 1 def and 1-25 def will keep happening over and over unless something drastically changes like 1 def worlds.

3 minutes ago, Colin said:

Clans would need to stop associating with main clans, period. Jagex could actually listen to us and bring 1 def worlds, but highly unlikely. Even Zenith for example lately have fucking meds with them despite being a “1 def clan”. 

My prediction: BS scene will die out in a few months, people return to OSRS in a 1 def scene. The cycle of 1 def and 1-25 def will keep happening over and over unless something drastically changes like 1 def worlds.

Good luck getting all these 25-30 year old adults to spend 200 hours making a brand new 1 def pure. 👍🏻

5 minutes ago, Canny pk said:

Good luck getting all these 25-30 year old adults to spend 200 hours making a brand new 1 def pure. 👍🏻

has happened before, however, dont think it will happen again

Battlescape era comes and go's, right now its Lit, 1 def worlds, no raggers... Its everything people SHOULD do on 07 however, rank teams/victims like to rag pures, go on tanks and hit pures and rank teams like to not fight

11 minutes ago, 0wl said:

They can stay on bscape lol 

new 1 def pures are trained everyday 

the scene has been actually cleaner since the move😝

Yeah it probably is cleaner now but it’s clans like zenith who caused a lot of the shit in the last couple of years… stop acting innocent 

14 minutes ago, Gigi said:

looks like all the shit clans went to battlescape 

If the “shit clans” returned, you bellends would be straight back on meds/mains/calling for help cause your egos are so far up your arses 

10 hours ago, Canny pk said:

Brother, you should have a 1 def and 25 def by now, OSRS has been out for how long? SHESHHH most of people have both

While I get what you're trying to say, the scene on OSRS has looked worse in the past than it is now. I believe the scene will  reset and stand by that statement. There's clear evidence it'll happen again, and people that quit will come back as well. I guess enjoy BS while it lasts ;)

I think that clan beef shouldn't go to the extent of "killing/ending" another clan's existence. Secondly,  I think the amount of leaks clans use during a rivalry contributes to the demoralization process. Of course, people already know that having leaks prevents you (as a clan) from effectively making a battle plan against other clans. Lastly, pures could do away with the concept of ragging. Those are just a few key areas that could make it possible for these clans to return to OSRS.

At some point, people need to realize that every dog has their day. You won't win every prep, rivalry, or fight. You shouldn't sour over one singular loss whether it is a rivalry, prep, or wildy fight. Take the loss with dignity and show respect towards other clans. Bring back the environment that was present when the clan world was thriving in 2007-2011. 

20 hours ago, Canny pk said:

not giving FO, zenith or apex any action. Get to fuck, pro rot brown nose pussies, you killed your game teaming, using mains, avoiding cwa etc etc the list goes on but now you want your game reviving😂😂😂

Battlescape is the place to be 

Definitely not asking for the game to be revived, just curious as to what everyone's takes are on the situation. I'm probably the most unbiased person in Zenith, I'd like to see what everyone has to say and am open to criticism in every aspect. 

It's also very funny how clans that have also tried to bring mains to the scene aren't capable of keeping up apparently with what Zenith has been doing. People are forgetting (and I understand it was our leadership that got us into this) Rev camped us for an escape to the pure scene because they've been utter garbage. They did very well maintaining opts but their energy died once RoT dropped down and started hitting them too. 

Respect your opinion and view on the situation though, hopefully BattleScape thrives for you guys.

On 7/22/2022 at 7:47 PM, Canny pk said:

not giving FO, zenith or apex any action. Get to fuck, pro rot brown nose pussies, you killed your game teaming, using mains, avoiding cwa etc etc the list goes on but now you want your game reviving😂😂😂

Battlescape is the place to be 

Ironic coming from a rage member , the clan that openly used mains for decades. Ur kinda obsessed with zenith it seems, is it because we closed shitslaught?

4 hours ago, Expose rats said:

Poor leadership decisions (ie avoiding cwa) and brown nosing rot is why clans moved to bs, only the rot minions stayed behind and even then half their members go to bs trips anyway. 

bs has all the upside and no downside so why would people not play it 

Why you didn't ally with rot n instead chose to ally with a guy who applied to rot 11 times and couldn't get in is beyond me. Poor decision making on you/your leaders 

8 hours ago, Crusher said:

Ironic coming from a rage member , the clan that openly used mains for decades. Ur kinda obsessed with zenith it seems, is it because we closed shitslaught?

Stfu loser enjoy your shitty events and 20v20s

8 hours ago, Zenith E-Girl said:

Why you didn't ally with rot n instead chose to ally with a guy who applied to rot 11 times and couldn't get in is beyond me. Poor decision making on you/your leaders 

Rot says jump and u say how high, imagine taking orders from hyper virgins over the internet. Outside of zenith and apex the other clans had integrity enough to stand up for themselves and if the cost was getting ragged we dealt with it.

Now there is a clean environment in battlescape where mains can’t come, and the scene is so strong that players are coming back in droves (over 500 ml of pures in the scene). Still your leaders won’t join the server because they don’t have their dogshit virgin protection from the rod squad. Enjoy ur 12 v 12 pkris donkeys 

1 hour ago, Expose rats said:

Rot says jump and u say how high, imagine taking orders from hyper virgins over the internet. Outside of zenith and apex the other clans had integrity enough to stand up for themselves and if the cost was getting ragged we dealt with it.

Now there is a clean environment in battlescape where mains can’t come, and the scene is so strong that players are coming back in droves (over 500 ml of pures in the scene). Still your leaders won’t join the server because they don’t have their dogshit virgin protection from the rod squad. Enjoy ur 12 v 12 pkris donkeys 

Rev says jump and u say how high, imagine taking orders from hyper virgins over the internet. Outside of rage, ly, onslaught, fi, bc, bp, venezuelans the other clans had integrity enough to stand up for themselves and if the cost was getting ragged we dealt with it.

btw how is closing for moparscape dealing with it lmfaoooooo. See you in a few weeks when you all come crawling back. personally I give it 6 weeks or less