KDR Tracker

0wl

Logan asking p0ke for a favour l0l

? Chris is an old friend I was in cy back in the day lol.

Ot: I know P0ke made the 1st tracker but that went of jagex clan chat system 07 RS doesn't have anything like that.

I remember the fact no clans would ever fucking fight each other despite one clan having +2 or +3 people because they all cared about this fucking clan tracker.

Its bad enough now with P2P weekends i'd hate to see it be implemented and fuck over F2P trips too.

this ^

Lol.

If you can't clear a clan, you don't win. If you can't clear a clan due to cb gaps, fight deep. If you can't fight deep, accept that you can't clear a clan and continue fighting or just fight another clan. KDR was one of the worst long term tools in terms of impacting weekend trip activity. The year the KDR came out, average time clans spent in multi plummetted. As others have mentioned, the boosting was also a real thing.

I remember one trip a certain clan got fully cleared at Piper after being pushed all the way from mossie vents.... and when their members asked why they weren't returning, their ranks linked pics of KDR tracker and said no look, our kdr was better we obviously won already.

KDR in relation to RS Clanning = Cancer.

Lol.

If you can't clear a clan, you don't win. If you can't clear a clan due to cb gaps, fight deep. If you can't fight deep, accept that you can't clear a clan and continue fighting or just fight another clan. KDR was one of the worst long term tools in terms of impacting weekend trip activity. The year the KDR came out, average time clans spent in multi plummetted. As others have mentioned, the boosting was also a real thing.

I remember one trip a certain clan got fully cleared at Piper after being pushed all the way from mossie vents.... and when their members asked why they weren't returning, their ranks linked pics of KDR tracker and said no look, our kdr was better we obviously won already.

Remember MM's K/D ROFL! There K/D was always massive :o

Lol.

But imo

The clan that wins is the one that has the most kills to deaths ratio, not the one that's the last clan there.

What if clan A had 1000 kills and 500 deaths while clan B had 500 kills and 1000 deaths but clan A left first. With these stats clan B wouldn't be able to claim a win which is fair because clan A deserved to win by smashing in the fight.

But imo

The clan that wins is the one that has the most kills to deaths ratio, not the one that's the last clan there.

What if clan A had 1000 kills and 500 deaths while clan B had 500 kills and 1000 deaths but clan A left first. With these stats clan B wouldn't be able to claim a win which is fair because clan A deserved to win by smashing in the fight.

You can have the most kills in battlefield 4 rush, but if u lose all the M-COMs, you still lose the game

Yeah but on Runescape you win by getting the most kills... And as a result the least deaths. Not lasting the longest. That's my opinion at least

Well in your example, if a clan is down 500 to 1000, I agree, but what if the numbers are closer and it is a back and forth? say 60:70 and 70:60, like a losing clan can send in a bunch of reinforcements at the correct time to overwhelm the supposed winning clan