WCOTM revival trial

puppyslush

https://i.imgur.com/gAMhgVD.gif

WCOTM

I am reviving WCOTM as I had received a number of DMs from community members asking me to reinstate the system. As I am quite out of touch with ingame updates and what is happening in the OS clan scene, I need your advice on how to revive this system. You are welcomed to DM me your suggestions on discord or reply to this topic.

Some housekeeping items:

•  If you are a clan rank do message a rank in SB discord to obtain your ambassador roles
  • image.png.6ce5e291cf83e9431836a9d52f87d395.pngIt is also my intention to improve and showcase the branding clans in recap topics, so do DM me with either a .gif or an animated webp of your clan's circular logo

DzFixGs.png
Tentative Points System

How It Works:
WCOTM is a system designed to further increase WILDERNESS activity by promoting daily action.
WCOTM will work under a point-based system which will REQUIRE you to post topics for every wilderness event on Sharkbrew forums.
Each topic constitutes points for the respective type of event. Points will be racked for ONLY wilderness action, clan wars will not be included and will not have its own bracket.

• midweeks with video(10 points)
  • weekend topic(20 points)

Rewards

• Award sig under your SB profile
  • 70m RSGP

DzFixGs.png

Start date

6th Nov 2022

-Mostly midweeks/Minis right now.

- no weekends and little f2p 

- Pservers are dead

clans- Z/Mf/Tr/Bp/ofa

sometimes fi/foe/A/hy

- caves coming soon - Wildy update 

ppl lacking on training pures or trusting a leadership that made them invest in a pServer

43 minutes ago, 0wl said:

Your clan is dead you don’t get an opinion.

You're the weirdest individual i know. 2 months ago, you were just whining and crying about how Armin raises his voice towards you in front of the members in Zenith Teamspeak & how you don't agree with what hes doing.

OT: Seriously, going to need an active SB team before reopening it.

21 minutes ago, Ram said:

You're the weirdest individual i know. 2 months ago, you were just whining and crying about how Armin raises his voice towards you in front of the members in Zenith Teamspeak & how you don't agree with what hes doing.

OT: Seriously, going to need an active SB team before reopening it.

2 months ago, your clan was bullied into playing a private server and you said OSRS was over LOL

You're the weirdest individual I know.

OT:Seriously, going to need breakers/losers to get active before reopening it.

I like the initiative but when MF had 10 win streak of WCOTM you cheated us out of it because at the time fo ranks complained while we were and still is today the most active clan.

people's ego forget that when mf opened in 2016 1 def pure scene became active and now we're doing it again in 2022. 

start helping the clan that feeds the scene and they'll help you back, instead of putting them down! Don't re-do your mistake! Some of us are care about a clean healthy pure scene because we genuinely enjoy pking on pures !

this should 10 months in a row, and I should have 10 medals under my name. fix it

gMRd0RI.gif

On 10/23/2022 at 3:52 PM, Zee said:

I like the initiative but when MF had 10 win streak of WCOTM you cheated us out of it because at the time fo ranks complained while we were and still is today the most active clan.

people's ego forget that when mf opened in 2016 1 def pure scene became active and now we're doing it again in 2022. 

start helping the clan that feeds the scene and they'll help you back, instead of putting them down! Don't re-do your mistake! Some of us are care about a clean healthy pure scene because we genuinely enjoy pking on pures !

this should 10 months in a row, and I should have 10 medals under my name. fix it

gMRd0RI.gif

Px wins again

• 3 weeks later...