Claiming #1 LPC

Syracuse

Are you trying to impress me or something

To be real, even after all these topics of hey we're the best LPC and we're very proud to announce that because that's what we believe, I'm still not buying it.

There's a saying

"When you're good at something, you'll tell everyone. When you're great at something, they'll tell you.â€

Applies to clanning. I'd love to spell it out for you, but you aren't dumb... Well I hope not.

your a lpc but when we ask for -75 cap preps "oh we cant oh we cant" -80 man lpc is -80. Stfu that is mpc. you cant go mpc bc youll blow away like dust in the wind . i love lots of people in that clan but lets be real here. your at the tip of your ice berg you wont go any higher bc of Sup. Same thing goes for trauma as soon as yall would try . everyone would leave your clans for there mpc clan. stop with the propaganda syracuse and play the game..

Didnt i teach you better then that?

imperial is irrelevant

who cares about #1 lpc...

focus on trying to improve supremacy as it means more

Are you a fucking broccoli or what he isn't even in a hpc his only clan is imperial

U seem to kiss your fellow zenith butt buddies ass so quit replying to our topics if you don't care about lpc

Fkn try hard ur a nobody remember when we kicked u out of supremacy spastic move on or I'll have pull out my ak on the next one