Why does The Last Mains and Eruption of Mains

lookatwhatidid

We don't need to call ourselves elite to boost our self esteem to make ourselves sound like we're good, because we can back it up with action.

A quote comes to mind,

When you're good at something, you'll tell everyone. When you're great at something, they'll tell you

But on topic, if a large debate is going on because some clan doesn't like what another clan calls them, then they should visit the G.E to buy both a rope and a knife.

We don't either? Our clan is called " Final Ownage Elite". Nobody is offended by the name FO, this guy was just asking a question.

That's like me saying "You guys call yourselves pures to boost your self esteem" 

@@Quode nice try, but not quite there. You obviously know I was referring to the "nickname". FOE's history wasn't exactly needed, and FOE won't change to cater anybody perspective. To be honest, I honestly don't care nor does it affect FOE. I was just genuinely curious if any clan (specifically tlp/eop) had a legit reason to call FOE, "fo". @@pirate tried, but failed. Also, are you implying once you close a clan you should never reopen again? FOE reopened for the sake of having fun, and to simply play runescape aka a game.

@@lookatwhatidid What you asked specifically was

"Call FOE, "fo"? Just curious. What's not elite about an undefeated matched clan?"

And in reference to that question, that was the basis of which I posted my opinion. A nickname is not something you can control, unless you personally somehow change the nickname's origins, which you personally cannot since it is like I said is the original name of FoE anyways. FoE's history IS needed in this case, since their official opening name was actually Final Ownage, and not Final Ownage Elite. That alone is a legit reason for clans of similar age and caliber to refer to them as such, added on to the fact that the clan has both closed and reopened more than once.

I'm not at all implying that a clan SHOULDN'T reopen if they have closed previously, that is something you are assuming because you are not at all comprehending the stance in which I'm viewing this topic. My view of this topic is as one who has been around the community since 2009 and seen every clan go through peaks and slumps, and seen clans perform better than others at various points and times, as well as have more honor at various points and times. If FO truly reopened for the sake of "just having fun on a game aka runescape" as you state, then the nickname shouldn't even matter, because eventually you will prove your rivals wrong both ingame and out of game that their nickname of you is not justified.

I will not represent EoP nor TLP in this matter since I don't play the game, but my opinion in this matter won't change. FoE's original name was FO, their IRC channel is STILL #finalownage, and rival clans need nothing more than those 2 facts to use that nickname. Besides that, continue to be elite in your Clan Wars performances, and that will keep you rolling on your path to winning acceptance for your accomplishments (if that's what you desire by people calling you by the name of FoE vs FO).

@quote the "nickname" doesn't matter nor does it affect me. i was just actually curious on why and in what sense is it being used today. when tlp actually started it, they actually provided reasoning and arguably facts. (they actually had long topic lol) could careless about name calling or whatever banter, just curious if there was a specific reason this time around.

@@Quode the "nickname" doesn't matter nor does it affect me. i was just actually curious on why and in what sense is it being used today. when tlp actually started it, they actually provided reasoning and arguably facts. (they actually had long topic lol) could careless about name calling or whatever banter, just curious if there was a specific reason this time around.

Council of Supremacy 

Settle down, peasant.

Supremacy is pretty consistent tbh, they pull 45+ every weekend and have a core member base that stays through thick and thin. They may not be the best matched but there decent in wild.

Supremacy is pretty consistent tbh, they pull 45+ every weekend and have a core member base that stays through thick and thin. They may not be the best matched but there decent in wild.

Not consistent enough to talk brown sticky stuff to clans outta their league tho, they should respect their elders instead of flaming when their own clan is mediocre at best.

Not consistent enough to talk brown sticky stuff to clans outta their league tho, they should respect their elders instead of flaming when their own clan is mediocre at best.

You also try to fuck with mm and they butfucked u Elder clan my ass eop the clan that pulled 20 for most of 07 got slumped by cp so hard that they started going on foes trip which they today call "Fo"

Next time before calling someone a peasant look at yourself and your clans history open for what 8 years??? Haven't even won one single fullout spastic

Quote this and I'll reply with my ak son

EOP 

Thimaah Pickles36569 106 99 99 30 99 81 97 99 8

Kobe Stolen Claws 106 99 99 27 99 84 94 91 9

Plawpy Plawpy 105 99 99 29 97 76 85 93

Mike pig Mike P I G 102 91 99 31 96 71 94 94 35

SammiTop1 31defmainlel 96 88 92 31 91 60 86 91

FOE 

1 Doopy SlamUrMains 108 99 99 30 99 99 99 99 72

2 Nearly Godz SlamUrDreams 108 99 99 27 99 99 99 99 99

3 siden siden 108 99 99 29 99 99 94 95 57

7 Zachary Slam Ur HP 107 99 99 26 99 99 99 94 71

11 Urka Slam Ur CIan 106 99 99 26 99 99 86 99 75

foeSumppi Slam Ur Saun 104 96 99 26 97 96 86 99 76

22 travisty Spartan ll 102 99 99 26 99 99 52 99 57

Saeko SlamUr Sauna 100 86 99 29 97 99 70 95 38

Broly Slam Ur Net 95 81 92 29 94 99 70 99 57

RD 

4 Salso 107.1 99 31 99 99 99 82 94

6 mgz ralf 105.85 99 27 99 99 99 80 95

9 evez 104.48 95 28 98 96 92 86 95 10

Lord Fake 104.35 99 26 99 99 99 70 99 13

blondiee 103.05 95 27 99 98 98 70 93

I CAN NO LONGER BE BOTHERED TO GO THROUGH OTHER MEMBERLISTS BUT YOU GET THE POINT 

YOU CHOSE THE WRONG DAY TO ANGER ME YOU ANONYMOUS LITTLE brown sticky stuff 

TAKE A FUCKING GANDER THROUGH OUR ML AND TELL ME WHO HAS OVER 25 DEF, WE HAVE 1 AND HE DOESNT EVEN USE THAT ACCOUNT FOR 90% OF EVENTS

I WILL MAKE IT A POINT TO BE THE LAST 1 DEF IN TLP AND STILL WIPE YOUR MISERABLE LITTLE ASS OFF THE FACE OF THE FUCKING NET. I SUPPORT ANYTHING UNDER 21 DEF AND FRANKLY 25 IS DISGUSTING. KEEP RESORTING TO YOUR brown sticky stuff EXCUSES YOU LITTLE CUNTS

SO BEFORE YOU TELL YOUR MOM YOU GOT CLEARED BY A 'KID' WHO STARTED CLANNING IN 2k15

I HELD THE SHIFT KEY DOWN FOR EVERY LETTER IN THIS POST 

YOU CHOSE TO FUCK WITH THE WRONG CLAN TONIGHT YOU LITTLE MONGREL

THE ONLY REASON YOUR PARENTS PAY YOUR MEMBERSHIP IS SO THEY CAN FUCK IN THE OTHER ROOM AND YOU'RE NOT EVEN GOOD AT IT 

LEAVE THIS PLACE AND NEVER RETURN, KNOW YOUR PLACE, AND RECOGNIZE WHO HAS THE BRAINS TO BE ON TOP OF THIS FUCKING PLACE

EDIT: I JUST LEARNED THIS IS LUGIA. ROLL ON THE FUCKING FLOOR. GET BACK TO YOUR GAMEBOY YOU COCKLESS LITTLE brown sticky stuff. THERE ARE GIRLS HERE WITH MORE BALLS THAN YOU.

You truly care about runescape and clanning alot

You also try to fuck with mm and they butfucked u Elder clan my ass eop the clan that pulled 20 for most of 07 got slumped by cp so hard that they started going on foes trip which they today call "Fo"

Next time before calling someone a peasant look at yourself and your clans history open for what 8 years??? Haven't even won one single fullout spastic

Quote this and I'll reply with my ak son

you got kicked from mm tho lol