The New Lpc Standard

Twisted Tank

lmao it was there for a reason, and ull see it tomorrow when we rush u for this bullbrown sticky stuff ass topic. addy (g). you brought this on yourself tier1 u will now feel the pain.

im not new to this im true to this.

@@Duval Stop acting hard duval you have a kid to worry about bundle of twigsgot...

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lmao we got hacked for the def on our back up accounts.i am 1 def and lalo is 10 def . "Ch in" is me and lalo is gh war lord

please delete this fail ass topic.

Tier 1 you will feel the pain for this bullbrown sticky stuff.  Good luck this weekend ull need it.

one def morons

Fh63eC.png

thx now i can snipe u

the only thing they have is finger power. but when tomorrow comes and they hide from us all day long . it will be funny. but what tickles me even more is how NO sharkbrew mod has closed this topic when obviously its bullbrown sticky stuff . BUUUUUUUUUT what can i say your all a bunch of 12 year olds. :/ or at least act like one.

@@Luke

You speak the god honest truth

the only thing they have is finger power. but when tomorrow comes and they hide from us all day long . it will be funny. but what tickles me even more is how NO sharkbrew mod has closed this topic when obviously its bullbrown sticky stuff . BUUUUUUUUUT what can i say your all a bunch of 12 year olds. :/ or at least act like one.

@@Luke

You speak the god honest truth

I see your back from changing baby diapers. Enjoy your weekend Duval ;)