What was your favourite year for clanning?

Braden

2007 was pretty fun because of how clueless most people were however there were tons of clans open that didn't do anything so it wasn't that fun competitively.

2009 was the funnest for me because it was the most action packed. (legit 30 min preps, random pkris, no teamspeak..) 

Probably late 2011/early 2012.

Clans were starting to figure out what it took to actually not be awful - p2p quality and gear improved drastically in this time and also around this time is when the good f2p clans had 98% of the clan with corrupt scims and whatnot.

Organization was at its peak and the rivalries were intense.

2008- This was back when Elvin, Karthslave33, and I made DMK after meeting in a clan called "AAO" (its the same one that is open today as a LPC, I remember that P0ke kid and r 4 ng 3r J or something lol), we literally ran the w32 destroying everything in site. APS/PD/V0p would literally do a 3 way alliance and still not be able to beat us. DMK was by far the #1 non ts/vent communication clan to ever exist on Runescape.

2010-2011 I came back to Runescape after a two year break of Runescape because I heard Elvin reopened DMK with some kid named b a m f z and Kopono. I quickly made an account named "bloods of ny" because i saw a masser clan named Crips of NYC and I wanted a rank in it so I could do some sketchy brown sticky stuff, aka merge us into DMK. Unfortunately DMK closed, but so did CPR and I created a clan called "l33t pk team" with ex- old school DMK and some CPR. At this time pic/xl went official so w57 was unoccupied, and a lot of new people were coming into power. After a merge with 0 shark, l33t pk team spent a whole 2 months, even only being 50/60s combat #1 destroying clans like C P Christ/Viet/LP/AAO/F2PH *I think @R C owner irrelevant UF team was around, but they probably allied with LP or something idk. 

2014- This was when remedy first started as a Pking team/snipe unit team before the LPC brown sticky stuff when we started pulling hard, I'd be making around 2m a day off SMD/BP retards at east drags/lavas. Was fun as hell, and we'd be pking 24/7 with no drama Ty for AGS @@Tumblr <3

I like late 2006 into 2007 for the honor and such no trolls really everyone respected each other activity was at an all time high

2009 was fun mainly because of how brown sticky stuffty rs was in 2008 and when everything changed in 2009 with pvp trade limit being lifted the activity of clans grew again pulling 80-100 wass normal for the top 3-4 clans and the competitiveness was good in the way where it made things active instead of making people hack or get mad at the game.

• 1 month later...

2008- This was back when Elvin, Karthslave33, and I made DMK after meeting in a clan called "AAO" (its the same one that is open today as a LPC, I remember that P0ke kid and r 4 ng 3r J or something lol), we literally ran the w32 destroying everything in site. APS/PD/V0p would literally do a 3 way alliance and still not be able to beat us. DMK was by far the #1 non ts/vent communication clan to ever exist on Runescape.

2010-2011 I came back to Runescape after a two year break of Runescape because I heard Elvin reopened DMK with some kid named b a m f z and Kopono. I quickly made an account named "bloods of ny" because i saw a masser clan named Crips of NYC and I wanted a rank in it so I could do some sketchy brown sticky stuff, aka merge us into DMK. Unfortunately DMK closed, but so did CPR and I created a clan called "l33t pk team" with ex- old school DMK and some CPR. At this time pic/xl went official so w57 was unoccupied, and a lot of new people were coming into power. After a merge with 0 shark, l33t pk team spent a whole 2 months, even only being 50/60s combat #1 destroying clans like C P Christ/Viet/LP/AAO/F2PH *I think @R C owner irrelevant UF team was around, but they probably allied with LP or something idk. 

2014- This was when remedy first started as a Pking team/snipe unit team before the LPC brown sticky stuff when we started pulling hard, I'd be making around 2m a day off SMD/BP retards at east drags/lavas. Was fun as hell, and we'd be pking 24/7 with no drama Ty for AGS @@Tumblr <3

Biggest joke of the day haha made me laugh