Teams

Dripz`

i honestly would not try to be mouthy, i don't know if you have noticed the rest of your Clan/Rank Team piping down as they are beginning to know their place.

All this propaganda that came from you about how your 'Repeating History'

Just Remember your last 1 year hype ended with a 3 year low.

ill be expecting for history to be repeating itself too.

Even if any of this was true, which it's not, you would have contributed nothing to any of it

"Proud Member" lol

to answer op, people arguing on these threads are one of the reasons why there will never be an actual team where the member base consisted of multiple people from different clans. too many people, including op, worry about their egos and prioritize their clan beef over anything. then to top that, clans will refuse to fight you simply because you have members in your team from x clan.

same thing is happening to trinity atm

At least we agree on something 

I haven't been a rank in any Runescape clans & I plan on keeping it that way. 

Unlike you and your little band of socially awkward window lickers, I don't give a brown sticky stuff about my E-persona; I'll go my entire life not being a rank in any Runescape clan. 20 years in the future are you going to have plaques of your Runescape clanning history? Who am I kidding, in 20 years you'll be a diabetic Mountain Dew addict so it's not that far of a stretch..

poor banter

to answer op, people arguing on these threads are one of the reasons why there will never be an actual team where the member base consisted of multiple people from different clans. too many people, including op, worry about their egos and prioritize their clan beef over anything. then to top that, clans will refuse to fight you simply because you have members in your team from x clan.

same thing is happening to trinity atm

Really because I'm in a team with eop and Fi members?

nice net, lugia, h3x, busts, bert, krz

#yoloboys