Hon0r's Introduction to SharkTank

Hon0r

Hello! My RSN is currently Hon0 r. Some of the pure community knows me already, for the ones who do not here's a little bit about my self. My current clan is called Exel (xL) F2P LPC , Currently xL is re-opened in oldschool 2007 rs, and you can visit our website at www.xl-rs.com  be sure to register and post, especially if you are old xL, or a friend of ours.

I just started playing Runescape again about a month ago. I have a level 69 account and a level 53 account. I play on the 53 as my main and lead xL on it in F2P pking mostly. I'm currently at university studying Mathematics/Chemistry/Physics to one day teach kids (as I teach kids how to pk) in the subject field Science. I am no brainiac I am just really interested in science especially the universe. I registered here because I had planned to start posting on clan warfare and ...they shut it down guess they couldn't handle me. haha.... JK.. Any ways I am glad to be here and already saw a few familiar names, and I should be seeing very much of you all from now on as i plan to post xL trips and replies comment's on any thing and every thing that interests me. =]

Hon0r- xL