Regcides Tuesday Midweek Ft Clans

malo

gj, try pming real clans like t1, aao, sev to set up a pkri instead of killing massers all day though =d

dont start getting hyped because you won your first prep, remember where you came from lol.

dont start getting hyped because you won your first prep, remember where you came from lol.

What are you even saying, i'm just giving you an option to have more fun on midweeks instead of having to walk around world 8 for an hour to find 10 seconds of action you can set up a fight if there's nobody out

You're in no position to talk brown sticky stuff, i bullied you in your own clan and made you want to step down and go inactive

What are you even saying, i'm just giving you an option to have more fun on midweeks instead of having to walk around world 8 for an hour to find 10 seconds of action you can set up a fight if there's nobody out

You're in no position to talk brown sticky stuff, i bullied you in your own clan and made you want to step down and go inactive

Lol, i don't even have the time to comment back because your clearly stuck in that rsps faze, we'll see you around.

Lol, i don't even have the time to comment back because your clearly stuck in that rsps faze, we'll see you around.

You're the one mentioning "where i come from" lol

I guess we'll see you saturday if you come out at trip times, feel free to ask for a midweek pkri if you can't find any action on w8