Severance smash the fuck out of Imperial [Easy Mode]

tesco

looked really easy

Come back :(

the flame is real.

Refer to what I said to our good buddy Maxx below.

probably was 1 big ddos battle from both sides tbh xD

Gj on your win. 

No ddosing involved from our side!

Never seen a clan produce this much flame bait

Gz tho

We wouldn't have if they didn't try to step and leak our ips/flame bait us right back.

People light the flame and don't expect heat to be produced, sorry!

No need to say sorry to me but flaming like that kills clanning.

You want to compete and have fun.

Its not very inviting to prep you guys if you post a topic like this afterwards, just saying lads i'm looking from imperials perspective, even though i strongly disliked them either bc they do the same as soon as they win.

No need to say sorry to me but flaming like that kills clanning. You want to compete and have fun.

Its not very inviting to prep you guys if you post a topic like this afterwards, just saying lads i'm looking from imperials perspective.

shut the hell up lmfao ur clan got smashed

No need to say sorry to me but flaming like that kills clanning. You want to compete and have fun.

Its not very inviting to prep you guys if you post a topic like this afterwards, just saying lads i'm looking from imperials perspective.

Yeah we throw all manners and courtesies out of the window when after the 1st prep, which by the way was flame free and respectful, they kept a hold of 2 of our ranks IP's and posted them in their ranked boards. Severance might flame and demoralise the enemy as much as possible, but only when they make the first move, and not before.