CD, This is what happens when you fight Doom 1v1.

Ari

Since you clearly agree that CD is a masser ex-main clan that have no pure clanning experience at all why do u continue to side with them and let them think they have a place here in the pure community?

By "Losing" if your referring to the poll. CD has been telling their member to make sharkbrew posts and vote. Doom didn't even acknowledge the poll voting because we clearly don't give a fuck....it's just a ploy by slushpuppy to gain members on this forums, he gained like 20 CD kids registering on here because of the poll rofl

In addition to that, you think them teaming with IP+NP+s0 and bringing a main unit and 40+ def kids in mith isn't helping them spew propaganda to retards like you?

I've watched both of your trip vids for the past 2 weeks and from a neutral pov it looks like CD is winning. Sure they MIGHT be teaming with "NP?" but I've also heard you've teamed with Judgement before lol

I've watched both of your trip vids for the past 2 weeks and from a neutral pov it looks like CD is winning. Sure they MIGHT be teaming with "NP?" but I've also heard you've teamed with Judgement before lol

lmao we never teamed with J, WK and J closed and theyre either in Doom or joining Doom....NP+IP leaders have both been spoken to by Ryan\Hormone and they've both said neither IP nor NP have any intentions on joining CD....whatever though dude, keep supporting them.

You don't know sht about whats happening lmfao! Cd has more mains than eop at their trips lol

If you're going to fake logs at least make them somewhat convincing

FANTASTIC PHOTOSHOP SKILLS THIS GUY SHOULD BE RECEIVED AN AWARD. RUBBISH CLAN ZENITH

Why would our own Official CD Dutch take a pic and save this... Complete nonsense. Lmfao my god how bad Doom go to claim wins and think they better. We will 100% close you watch.

damn u guys are hella mad that we got u huh? dw everyone still knows ur the #1 LMC

Let's be real here, if you are gonna make a fake CC picture for some crappy propaganda. Atleast get the correct people to be complaining and brown sticky stuff....

If anyone was interested, When you talk in CC there are preset numbers of pixels between each start of text and all that bs....This broccoli couldn't even correctly space the fakes...

Heres the labelled version for people without brains

PxRSYy7.png

Let's be real here, if you are gonna make a fake CC picture for some crappy propaganda. Atleast get the correct people to be complaining and brown sticky stuff....

If anyone was interested, When you talk in CC there are preset numbers of pixels between each start of text and all that bs....This broccoli couldn't even correctly space the fakes...

PxRSYy7.png

damn u guys are pissed :l ?

PxRSYy7.png

PxRSYy7.png

idk what ur still doing on this site, as it is all your topics get closed, why don't u just accept defeat and go back to being main community scum already instead of trying to tell your members your a pure clan?

Let's be honest, you're just a wannabe 6 year late, brown sticky stufftier version of Pures of Today. 

damn u guys are pissed :l ?

You are a prime example of the reason I never joined a pure clan, Everytime I've ever been on  pure clans teamspeak I always felt like I was the old person on the teamspeak. The whole pure community is like 15-17 years old and immature like yourself. How you are a clan ambassador is beyond me. 

idk what ur still doing on this site, as it is all your topics get closed, why don't u just accept defeat and go back to being main community scum already instead of trying to tell your members your a pure clan?

Let's be honest, you're just a wannabe 6 year late, brown sticky stufftier version of Pures of Today. 

I'm not in a pure clan, Your just a spastic and thought you were being clever faking logs so I exposed your ass. People like you are the reason no one would want to switch from Main to Pure. Your IQ is below 70 and you quite possibly eat paint chips and or are from inbred parents.

You are a prime example of the reason I never joined a pure clan, Everytime I've ever been on  pure clans teamspeak I always felt like I was the old person on the teamspeak. The whole pure community is like 15-17 years old and immature like yourself. How you are a clan ambassador is beyond me. 

u never joined the pure community cuz u support clans like cd. they try so hard to compete with the pure scene but nobody respects them :l all they'll ever be is a masser main clan. sorry bud.

u never joined the pure community cuz u support clans like cd. they try so hard to compete with the pure scene but nobody respects them :l all they'll ever be is a masser main clan. sorry bud.

I never joined one because retards like yourself are a cancer to society and should be locked in a cage and not be allowed to community with the outside world. :S

I never joined one because retards like yourself are a cancer to society and should be locked in a cage and not be allowed to community with the outside world. :S

yea not the cancer kids bringing mains to pure fights

agreeing on prep rules specifically directed towards NOT BRINGING MAINS and they still bring multiple mains 

but yeah im the cancer<3