Hey Jamz, I got a question for you

Solo

someone used my nick

15[22:25] * [eOp]Thimaah (~EoPThima@Swift-527C54B1.netsplit.org.uk) has joined #clan-eop
[22:25] <04@ AnnaRWIWvb > [[EoP]Thimaah] <21:53:29> "The Legend": brb guys i need start my computer again, i think getting ddosed
15[22:25] * Anna sets mode: +o [eOp]Thimaah
15[22:26] * Disconnected

-
15[22:48] * Now talking in #clan-eop
15[22:48] * Topic is '4,1Closed - Don't cry to any ranks get a life fucking cunt'

15[22:48] * Set by [EoP]Leech!~EoPLeech@Leech.eop-rs.com on Sat May 16 22:38:02 2015
15[22:48] -Anna- [#clan-eop] WELCOM TO EOP'S IRC, NO FLAMING, RACISM, ACCOUNT SHARING/BUYING. FOR SITE TYPE !SITE WITH ANY FURTHER QUESTIONS PM AN OP/HALFOP, ENJOY YOUR STAY
[22:48] <04@ AnnaRWIWvb > [[EoP]Jamz] (02:36:01) <04@ Rebel > how would u feel if i had a picture of a KKK member set as profile pic
15[22:48] * Anna sets mode: +h [EoP]Jamz
[22:48] <04@[EoP]Leech> Chain u need to hand out elder contracts
[22:48] <04@[EoP]Leech> cmon
15[22:49] * Retrieving #clan-eop modes...
15[22:49] * [EoP]Jamz changes topic to '4,1Closed - Don't cry to any ranks get a life fucking cunts'

lol

there we go lol

<04:10:45> "crims": * [EoP]Leech changes topic to 'Closed - Don't cry to any ranks get a life fucking cunt'

<@[eOp]Thimaah> i dropped out of college and quit my job for this

* [EoP]Jamz changes topic to 'Closed - Don't cry to any ranks get a life fucking cunts'

The captains EoP promoted was by far the worst they could choose for to get promoted.

All had a past of being unsuccessful whether its clanning wise or just a lack of brains usage. And therefore made a huge impact into EoP's closure again lo.

Was actually hectic, it's sad for the members they were actually good lmfao.

The captains EoP promoted was by far the worst they could choose for to get promoted.

All had a past of being unsuccessful whether its clanning wise or just a lack of brains usage. And therefore made a huge impact into EoP's closure again lo.

Was actually hectic, it's sad for the members they were actually good lmfao.

JC & Tyler were better than you in every aspect of pure clanning lmfao.