Hi. I'm the real Emo.

Emo.

Hi. It Was pointed out to me that someone loves me so much that they made a fake SharkBrew account "God Emo" and started posting around Sharkbrew. When I saw it I laughed really hard, it filled me with joy and 22 Litres of blood rushed to my penis. I instantly looked in a mirrior and saw the real beauty that is myself. The fact that I have fan-boys has boosted my confidence really high and I can now speak to Elderly women without brown sticky stuffting myself. 

It's weird because I am a Grammar-Nazi and not even his name is in capital letters, it broke the heart that I do not have, but I'm flattered.  This is proof that it is actually me.

VEoWrZb.jpg

Now that is cleared out of the way. I am Australian so that means I molest the brown sticky stuff out of Kangaroos. Council of Olympus. I watch Anime and wish to move to Japan and find a waifu in a Ramen-Store and then we can live happily ever after with our autistic children, also I'm #1 Hair Flipper. If you have any questions on how you to straighten your hair, shoot me a PM. 

That's pretty much all you need to know about me. Pce.

Also this LOL. Thank you Ben. Whoever the fuck you are

6f2308eb68eba69afe3a94a0d590adee.png

You're a broccoli whoever you are nobody cares go cut more because your parents hate you. Ironic how you say that about @@tesco

When you're an emo lmfa0

Retired of RD lmao quits his hpc to glory hunt in a brown sticky stuffty lpc. LOL PRIORITIES

I wouldn't be talking if I looked like an egg plant irl. nowpls stop holding hands with CD its pretty potato masher :P

well im not talking

im typing

arent u the broccoli who somehow rides imperial's dick in every single post you make? go outside u weird tomato

well im not talking

im typing

arent u the broccoli who somehow rides imperial's dick in every single post you make? go outside u weird tomato

thats how you know you lost when you have to correct the word choices that i make. pretty sad tbh. would you like it if i googled some coupons for you? u sound like you need to see a therapist :/