Hi. I'm the real Emo.

Emo.

thats how you know you lost when you have to correct the word choices that i make. pretty sad tbh. would you like it if i googled some coupons for you? u sound like you need to see a therapist :/

u kno u lost when u have to resort to clinging onto a mini win as opposed to run in/preps lmao

stay bad u dumb cunt

when did i say anything about the game? we're talking about your insignificant life here.

which you know nothing about

i can easily also say ive seen ur therapist's files on you and my god you're one fucked up kid

why did u fuck the cat? why?

who the fk even are you? you seem to know so much about severance but legit no one even knows who the fuck you are l0l

I'm no one but I don't really care :P

who are you? are you the proudest elite of trauma or something. wow much accomplishment

which you know nothing about

i can easily also say ive seen ur therapist's files on you and my god you're one fucked up kid

why did u fuck the cat? why?

I mean if you dont like talking about ur life we can talk about in game stuff. like you here dying because u suck.

yes u only died because you suck 

dm5MN7c.png

I mean if you dont like talking about ur life we can talk about in game stuff. like you here dying because u suck.

yes u only died because you suck 

dm5MN7c.png

that's not me but yes sure whatever you say lmao

also u commented about my "insignificant" life

if my life is insignificant, what does that make ur life if ur sittin there trolling on a fake account to hide ur identity online (lmao grow some balls u dumass no1s gonna punch u through the screen) attempting to troll on sharkbrew

ur bad at this

that's not me but yes sure whatever you say lmao

also u commented about my "insignificant" life

if my life is insignificant, what does that make ur life if ur sittin there trolling on a fake account to hide ur identity online (lmao grow some balls u dumass no1s gonna punch u through the screen) attempting to troll on sharkbrew

ur bad at this

Yeah tell me your full name and address bro why are you hiding?

I'm not trolling, if I was trolling you would probably know it. 

pls bro dunt punch me im so scaredddddd pls 

Yeah tell me your full name and address bro why are you hiding?

I'm not trolling, if I was trolling you would probably know it. 

pls bro dunt punch me im so scaredddddd pls 

there's a difference between not disclosing personal information and hiding ur identity online

u literally have a fake account on an online forum to voice ur opinion/try be funny cos ur too scared of what ur peers will think of you if you revealed ur real identity

it must really suck to be that fucking insecure man lmao

there's a difference between not disclosing personal information and hiding ur identity online

u literally have a fake account on an online forum to voice ur opinion/try be funny cos ur too scared of what ur peers will think of you if you revealed ur real identity

it must really suck to be that fucking insecure man lmao

Yeah I'm definitely scared. I don't even have a pure anymore, how would you know who I was. This is my main Sharkbrew account and I'm just following the pure community. What I have noticed is Severance and CD are both complete brown sticky stuff and lie to compete. Please don't embarrass yourself any more.  

Can we molest kangaroo's together?

Fuck yes! We can trudge threw the mud in the jungle like we're a couple of soldiers back in WW2 crawling through spider holes and brown sticky stuff. Jump out of one like a Jack-In-A-Box and just molest every Kangaroo we come into contact with.

Yeah I'm definitely scared. I don't even have a pure anymore, how would you know who I was. This is my main Sharkbrew account and I'm just following the pure community. What I have noticed is Severance and CD are both complete brown sticky stuff and lie to compete. Please don't embarrass yourself any more.  

we're undefeated btw lol

seems like ur scared to voice ur opinions on ur own account :/

if we're complete brown sticky stuff and we're 7-0 in matched preps, what's that say about every other clan? lol

ur telling me my life is insignificant yet ur too brown sticky stuff to make a pure account to even participate in pure clanning 

this isnt a spectator sport u dumb broccoli, instead of acting like uve moved on with ur life how bout u actually do it lol

we're undefeated btw lol

seems like ur scared to voice ur opinions on ur own account :/

This is my account. Do you want me to make an intro? 

How do you feel that your clan needs a brown sticky stuffty Low Main clan to compete with clans like Excel.

Get over yourself because there's nothing you do right. All you do is lose, lose, lose no matter what.

if we're complete brown sticky stuff and we're 7-0 in matched preps, what's that say about every other clan? lol

ur telling me my life is insignificant yet ur too brown sticky stuff to make a pure account to even participate in pure clanning 

this isnt a spectator sport u dumb broccoli, instead of acting like uve moved on with ur life how bout u actually do it lol

wow omg im the best in the clan wars mini game. w0w accomplishment. now go do what pure clans did back in the day when it started and fight in the wilderness with out holding hands with a main clan.

Clan Wars is a Mini Game that simulates the Wilderness. The Wilderness is the real thing. If you're not going to participate in the real thing you should probably go back to PS clanning where you belong because you obviously aren't fit for the real game.

wow omg im the best in the clan wars mini game. w0w accomplishment. now go do what pure clans did back in the day when it started and fight in the wilderness with out holding hands with a main clan.

Clan Wars is a Mini Game that simulates the Wilderness. The Wilderness is the real thing. If you're not going to participate in the real thing you should probably go back to PS clanning where you belong because you obviously aren't fit for the real game.

we don't "hold hands" with a main clan

because we're friendly with a clan doesn't mean we aren't going to still have fights with them (like we did today lmao) 

we DO fight in the wilderness.. are u spewing some brown sticky stuff a friend told you to act like u have any idea what ur talking about?

o there comes the ps flame lmao so unexpected xDDD