Hi. I'm the real Emo.

Emo.

Thank you everyone for your kind words. Few hours on this website has shown me there's a lot of people that call me all types of stuff like broccoli and cauliflower, which is weird because I don't enjoy eating either of those, and always jump at the opportunity to be a bad ass mother fucking rebel on the Internet. To those people I just want to say I care about every letter you type on your keyboard behind a monitor, I will use all the salt you have produced in a boiling pot and make some spaghetti or something. I will continue using this website, no matter how many people call me different types of vegetables, make fake accounts because they really like me. and say I fuck my sister that doesn't exist. Since my feelings got hurt my father made a video for you people. 

Thank you everyone for your kind words. Few hours on this website has shown me there's a lot of people that call me all types of stuff like broccoli and cauliflower, which is weird because I don't enjoy eating either of those, and always jump at the opportunity to be a bad ass mother fucking rebel on the Internet. To those people I just want to say I care about every letter you type on your keyboard behind a monitor, I will use all the salt you have produced in a boiling pot and make some spaghetti or something. I will continue using this website, no matter how many people call me different types of vegetables, make fake accounts because they really like me. and say I fuck my sister that doesn't exist. Since my feelings got hurt my father made a video for you people. 

0 gains

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

If people (Olympus) think this guy is a troll/funny. Then I don't know what the fuck is wrong with you

If people (Olympus) think this guy is a troll/funny. Then I don't know what the fuck is wrong with you

i mean u are a street rat. You're obviously an uneducated piece of brown sticky stuff. No wonder you're so confused. Lmao.

i mean u are a street rat. You're obviously an uneducated piece of brown sticky stuff. No wonder you're so confused. Lmao.

my men...

you will be haunted in the night by the shadows now

had you watched your tongue boy...