Redemption's situation

Yaz

RD's Situation  

47 members have voted

1. 1. What should RD do about EY?

• Pay the fee (10M)
    • Stick through it till EY moves on
    • Embrace it and give preps and run ins (make it a rivalry)

Seems like redemption is in a really tough position with EY literally on their backs every trip.

Context: http://www.sharkbrew.com/community/index.php?/topic/7914-empyrean-destroy-redemption-2-1-valhalla/

Do you think they should pay the toll and disregard their dignity for the well-being of their members (not that there's any certainty that EY will stop), or should they try and weather the storm and wait for them to move on?

Personally I want to see RD fight back. Offer EY wildy run ins, in 45+ wildy, since they outnumber them. Could add a whole new dynamic to the game if pures start bullying mains around!

Perhaps pure clans may even start preping EY (with a +20) (or Double OP's or something)

Discuss?

We fought back yesterday and pushed ey to single but as we were fighting them foe coincidentally hit us and just left the mains to it, it was sad af.

OT: if u think we'll pay 10mil ur dreaming l0l

10m only? What kind of broke fuck asks for 10m fee

Think the money is more of a gesture, not like if it was 1m they'd pay. Paying is kinda submission :S

I don't see RD paying the 10m so i guess its going to be option 3 as i dont think Ey is going to let them get away with what they have done. Its going to fun ride :D. Going to enjoy pounding there asses till it bleeds like a virgin.

I would just hire a main clan to put them in their place, however i think they should be capable of dealing with them by themself aswell.

EOP was camped by 30+ SV for months and we got over it.

God i remember those days.. fucking sv brown sticky stuff clan. Shoutout to DI lelies.

Gonna write stuff probably not in order or without context:

We didn't make the first move.

We may say and do some really cauliflower brown sticky stuff but we know better than to start rivalries with main/zerk clans. This started after Ey camped us on a Sunday trip after we had a midweek 2 hour return fight in which we apparently claimed the win on.

Yesterday we pulled multi and fought them and they dropped like flies, as a result they hugged singles and waited for foe to crash. (Ey is in singles west)

I545Xq5.png

But obviously if we get hit in singles and stay there 1v1 or its equal ops vs a zerker/tank you'll get the dick.

Should we have just been submissive? Yeah maybe but we're all stubborn cunts and decided to fight back. Pures constantly get bullied about by mains and its pathetic. Also do you honestly think 10M is going to get them to stop?

I'm of the opinion we should expand it to preps, events and stuff try and make into something at least a little bit positive. Plus I think a 1 def cap F2P prep or more events with zerker clans would be interesting (FOE did an unmatched P2P prep last week looked really fun).