void!!

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Zulu you dropped out of uni for this lol xd

btw does all your clothes compliment your depressed personality? That cunt top suits you perfectly lmfao

lol u woke up just to post another awful tryhard "flame" back to sleep ultamax

lol u woke up just to post another awful tryhard "flame" back to sleep ultamax

How could I wake up if I wasn't asleep in the first place spastic?

@ follow your parents footsteps and never wake up please thanks you'll do us all a favour.

How could I wake up if I wasn't asleep in the first place spastic?@ follow your parents footsteps and never wake up please thanks you'll do us all a favour.

Ur actually so boring man stop it

it was weird not seeing a maul in ur first pk vid tho bro :/

It's a shame I didn't put any graveyard clips in or I may have seen your parents there :\

Dull boring been used before you aren't and never will be funny

You're the one who made an inactive topic in omega about going to a funeral btw lol

I completely believe whatever lie you attempt to tell next lol it was ur mom killing herself!

Dull boring been used before you aren't and never will be funny

You're the one who made an inactive topic in omega about going to a funeral btw lol

I completely believe whatever lie you attempt to tell next lol it was ur mom killing herself!

Who said I was being funny? It's quite obvious your parents are non-existent in your life considering how much of a broccoli/reject/social outcast you've grown up to be lmfao.

Dull and boring must be what your life is considering you are up at 4am on sharkbrew trying to flame lmfa0

now as I said go to sleep peasant and stay asleep like your parents.

Who said I was being funny? It's quite obvious your parents are non-existent in your life considering how much of a broccoli/reject/social outcast you've grown up to be lmfao.

Dull and boring must be what your life is considering you are up at 4am on sharkbrew trying to flame lmfa0

now as I said go to sleep peasant and stay asleep like your parents.

This wasn't zulu btw

Also can u stop saying lmfao

This wasn't zulu btw

Also can u stop saying lmfao

It was uploaded on zulus channel dumbass (which has now been taken down just like his clan). "LMFAO"

I'm not saying anything either, I'm writing it thanks stay btw

Who said I was being funny? It's quite obvious your parents are non-existent in your life considering how much of a broccoli/reject/social outcast you've grown up to be lmfao.Dull and boring must be what your life is considering you are up at 4am on sharkbrew trying to flame lmfa0now as I said go to sleep peasant and stay asleep like your parents.

Your banter is poor and your attempts to be funny are as well, also saying "lmfao" at the end of whatever you want to call your posts doesn't look cool either

You can't call anyone socially awkward look at youself your stood in the back of class lookin awkward as fuck lol

Your banter is poor and your attempts to be funny are as well, also saying "lmfao" at the end of whatever you want to call your posts doesn't look cool either

You can't call anyone socially awkward look at youself your stood in the back of class lookin awkward as fuck lol

You are utterly lost if you think anyone is trying to act cool or funny on a forum for runescape clans "lol"

I can call you socially awkward considering you don't actually do anything with your life outside of a somewhat brown sticky stuffty education aside from circle jerking with a bunch of Islamic militants trying to impersonate me. Is your life really that bad that you have to try and be another person?

You are utterly lost if you think anyone is trying to act cool or funny on a forum for runescape clans "lol"

I can call you socially awkward considering you don't actually do anything with your life outside of a somewhat brown sticky stuffty education aside from circle jerking with a bunch of Islamic militants trying to impersonate me. Is your life really that bad that you have to try and be another person?

You can't call anyone socially awkward you look like you have a mild form of autism as well as being a homosexual lmao

You can keep trying to make things up about my life but just remember your social life can't be too good since you're always in bed by 9pm and riding a segway isn't the best conversation starter

You can't call anyone socially awkward you look like you have a mild form of autism as well as being a homosexual lmao

You can keep trying to make things up about my life but just remember your social life can't be too good since you're always in bed by 9pm and riding a segway isn't the best conversation starter

You just said I keep making things up, yet what you just quoted is true, along with the fact that I'm not in bed by 9pm, I don't ride a segway, I'm not a homosexual or autistic like you are"lmao".

How ironic considering you legitimately share tourettes and aspergers with the rest of your small cancerous community.

oh btw

FSuqdSe.png

Wanna explain why you're up at 10am after posting at 4am lmfao?

Just remember that you can't have a social life by waking up and going to sleep trying to flame on sharkbrew nice life broccoli