void!!

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is that what you try to say to your parents when you keep wearing that ghost speak amulet?

"Your banter is really dull and boring" didn't realise you would get cleared this easy tbh

haha bro nice social life talking about getting cleared on forums based off runescape pure clanning

lol @@iObsession guys probably like "dad plz 1 more post before bed i promise last one!"

man the amount of bruises that @@ultama is gonna have tomorrow from stayin up an extra half hour to post poor banter, was it worth it bro

Is that why you sound so depressed? Because before your parents died they used to beat you up (which explains your deformed face and suicidal/fragile voice reminiscent of iobsessions)? lmfao

I have a decent relationship with my family, doesn't sound like you had the same though l0l

lmao!

Why are you avoiding the questions @@iObsession? Speak up (figuratively ofc)

Is that why you sound so depressed? Because before your parents died they used to beat you up (which explains your deformed face and suicidal/fragile voice reminiscent of iobsessions)? lmfao

I have a decent relationship with my family, doesn't sound like you had the same though l0l

y r u still quotin me u weirdo

haha i probably sounded depressed if i was stuck talking to you tbh

so why do you sound potato masher? [it's probably because you are lmao bundle of twigsgot]

your "flames" are justin beiber as fuck just stop trying lol btw nice sideburns 

• 4 years later...