void!!

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You just said I keep making things up, yet what you just quoted is true, along with the fact that I'm not in bed by 9pm, I don't ride a segway, I'm not a homosexual or autistic like you are"lmao".

How ironic considering you legitimately share tourettes and aspergers with the rest of your small cancerous community.

oh btw

FSuqdSe.png

Wanna explain why you're up at 10am after posting at 4am lmfao?

Just remember that you can't have a social life by waking up and going to sleep trying to flame on sharkbrew nice life broccoli

I hope you realize there are multiple timezones in america you dense bundle of twigsgot lol thanks for makin urself look even more autistic

Went bed at 1am n woke up at 7 on a weekday is there something wrong with that? ik u can't survive on that much sleep as you're thrown in your room at 9pm every night lol

I hope you realize there are multiple timezones in america you dense bundle of twigsgot lol thanks for makin urself look even more autistic
Went bed at 1am n woke up at 7 on a weekday is there something wrong with that? ik u can't survive on that much sleep as you're thrown in your room at 9pm every night lol

So the last thing you did was flame someone on sharkbrew...

Then the first thing you did the next day was flame someone on sharkbrew...

Nice life lmfao I guess with your parents gone there's no one that can control your autistic and tourettes filled rage.

Yeah you're confirmed autistic thanks stay easy.

lol!

I know it's hard for you to understand English so let me translate for you

البقاء سهلة

Says the guy who didn't know there were multiple timezones in america lmaoo
Btw why can't u ever make saturday trips? Bit late for u?  :P

Who said I didn't know there was multiple timezones in america? You're too irrelevant for me to actually find out where you are and most of the americans who play this game are EST so I assumed that.

Not like it makes any difference, you're still up at 1am and waking up at 7am flaming on sharkbrew because you don't have a decent life with actual parents :P

Btw there's plenty of saturday trips on my youtube channel, thought you would've looked them up already considering you're already obsessed about my pk video :P

oh my god l0l

Don't you mean allah lmfao

Silent on teamspeak, quiet on forums stay easy l0l

Who said I didn't know there was multiple timezones in america? You're too irrelevant for me to actually find out where you are and most of the americans who play this game are EST so I assumed that.

Not like it makes any difference, you're still up at 1am and waking up at 7am flaming on sharkbrew because you don't have a decent life with actual parents :P

Btw there's plenty of saturday trips on my youtube channel, thought you would've looked them up already considering you're already obsessed about my pk video :P

Don't you mean allah lmfao

Silent on teamspeak, quiet on forums stay easy l0l

dont u mean lmfao

Pls stop quoting me I'm one of the many people who don't actually like you and don't want to write/talk to you thanks

God bless lol u tried so hard to be my friend in omega not seeing the very obvious signs that i did not like you :/

God bless lol u tried so hard to be my friend in omega not seeing the very obvious signs that i did not like you :/

Lmfao what the fuck you actually thought that rofl

I used to make fun of you for begging for items at trip l0l you're so deluded it's unreal.

Lmfao what the fuck you actually thought that rofl

I used to make fun of you for begging for items at trip l0l you're so deluded it's unreal.

lol u actually sucked my dick it was disgusting i swear u had a crush on me (very realistic as you're a blatant homosexual)

He wants to be us @@iObsession

Seems he went to bed a bit early lol

Weren't you the one on our forums begging for my attention lmfao?

Didn't you literally get bullied by everyone for begging for team capes and returns in omega? 

Thanks for confirming you are delusional though, I guess everyone who flames you is sucking your dick right?

Your cousin ain't round yet either so why would I be in bed? :^)

lmfao @ he copies wat we say

You don't say anything you're a mute l0l

6E9QskI.png

OqDXtw2.png