Opening Date & Information for the interested.

A L L E N

4ftn4x.jpg

Sons,

My glorious clan will open on Monday and will be going out next week, We won't pull huge on weekends as of now since we're basically starting over; so don't go on your sht clans forums to make topics about us thinking we're gonna pull 100.

We will be attending every PCL after the upcoming weekend, we don't accept mithril during trips nor allow teleporting.

We are actively looking for constant preparation wars so drop by if you have offers and we'll recheck it.

Our Combat cap is set as 85 but we are mostly 70s.

Acceptance and such:

As of now, If I know and trust your bitch ass all you'll have to do to join the clan is

Introduce yourself, PM me on IRC, Pics of your stats and you will be member.(1 week until this gets revoked)

If I don't know your bitch ass get to applying with a fully structured app process.

A Message to Ex Trauma Members:

If you feel like staying in the clan you're in, I don't have a problem with that but understand that you'll have to apply no matter what if you wish to rejoin after the limited period of acceptance.

Rank Structure and Ranks:

1cd77fa06c.png

Spying and Leaking:

Like every other clan we offer a fair amount of gold pieces if you're willing to spy or leak your clans information for whatever personal reason you hold against your clan.

You will be welcomed with open arms once your service done.

Administrative information:

If you need your forum account pm me on IRC

If you can't login to our forums make a new account because we only got half our database back.(if you joined after December go register)

www.clan-trauma.net/community ( not /forums anymore )

trauma.ts3dns.Com

#Trauma biggest IRC channel in the LPC scene.

Thanks and good luck to all clans!