????

Swaglord

Clans like ZU/TLP should close before LT does. Lt pulls higher and brings new recruits into the game.  Zu/TLP all they do is encourage there members to train 30 def.

Now tell me who is better for the pure community? Also LT has been smashing both these clans consistently in preps (zu) and wild (tlp).

This.

I feel like their members are being wasted in the clan they are in right now tbh.

I have nothing against LT, but they have been in the end of the food chain for their entire existence & it doesnt seem like they want to get out of there, they kinda like being mediocre & tussling it out with the rest of baddies instead of trying to step up.

even if they don't achieve anything, at least they havent stooped as low as to label themselves "lpc" and go out at different times.

This.

I feel like their members are being wasted in the clan they are in right now tbh.

I have nothing against LT, but they have been in the end of the food chain for their entire existence & it doesnt seem like they want to get out of there, they kinda like being mediocre & tussling it out with the rest of baddies instead of trying to step up.

You kids are bunch of assholes. All you retards care about wins and being on top ffs. LT's community don't give a fuck about that, we just have fun playing this cauliflower game as a community/family. Most clans don't even get action in this community because they are the top dogs, whats the fun in that just sitting in multi and no one to fight with. Quit calling other clans bad when Eop was just as bad @@pirate. We played this game over 5 years now as a community and we had bunch of fun and we still do, we even closed bunch of clans by just having fun. Competition doesn't matter to us if you respect then we will respect. JUST HAVE FUN PLAYING THIS GOD DAMN GAME! QUIT WORRYING ABOUT WINS!

All of you are bunch of haters, some of you are a day haters of LT.

BUT WE STILL A FAMILY!

You kids are bunch of assholes. All you retards care about wins and being on top ffs. LT's community don't give a fuck about that, we just have fun playing this cauliflower game as a community/family. Most clans don't even get action in this community because they are the top dogs, whats the fun in that just sitting in multi and no one to fight with. Quit calling other clans bad when Eop was just as bad @@pirate. We played this game over 5 years now as a community and we had bunch of fun and we still do, we even closed bunch of clans by just having fun. Competition doesn't matter to us if you respect then we will respect. JUST HAVE FUN PLAYING THIS GOD DAMN GAME! QUIT WORRYING ABOUT WINS!

BUT WE STILL A FAMILY!

You sound broccolied, but on a serious note if winning doesn't matter why don't you prep anybody. Ill tell you why because your fucking terrified of losing.

You sound cauliflower, but on a serious note if winning doesn't matter why don't you prep anybody. Ill tell you why because your fucking terrified of losing.

I don't control that in Lt. And im not scared of losing, everyone loses in this game. @@Plawpy you just one of the haters of LT

BUT WE STILL A FAMILY!

I see that i rustled some jimmies? Truth hurts eh? Also LOL at comparing EOP to LT.. 

UNLIKE your brown sticky stuff clan, we actually managed to get to the top & brown sticky stuff on other clans, so how is EoP just AS BAD? God bless lmfao.

Also i dont see how losing all the time and being the most brown sticky stufftiest HPC can be fun, but yeah ok.

I see that i rustled some jimmies? Truth hurts eh? Also LOL at comparing EOP to LT.. 

UNLIKE your brown sticky stuff clan, we actually managed to get to the top & brown sticky stuff on other clans, so how is EoP just AS BAD? God bless lmfao.

Also i dont see how losing all the time and being the most brown sticky stufftiest HPC can be fun, but yeah ok.

Okay kid you worry about wins, and ill just play this game and have fun. IMO eop wasn't even good. 

BUT WE STILL A FAMILY!

Okay you might need to take a step outside you fucking broccoli.

Have fun in a "family" that gets dicked on by clans like Remedy

Okay you might need to take a step outside you fucking broccoli.

Have fun in a "family" that gets dicked on by clans like Remedy

Doesn't matter you cauliflower kid.

Come at me Eop retards

Okay kid you worry about wins, and ill just play this game and have fun. IMO eop wasn't even good. 

Nope i play this game for fun, but i dont see how being in one of the most brown sticky stufftiest clans in rs history & losing almost every fight you have can be fun though.

Keep telling yourself how much "fun" you have, when in reality we all know that you would have much more fun if your clan wasnt the brown sticky stuffstain it is atm.

Which leads me to my next point.. You have no right to say how "bad" EoP was considering the clan you are in lmfao, you are getting bullied by the likes of ZU for fuck sake.... please..................................

Nope i play this game for fun, but i dont see how being in one of the most brown sticky stufftiest clans in rs history & losing almost every fight you have can be fun though.

Keep telling yourself how much "fun" you have, when in reality we all know that you would have much more fun if your clan wasnt the brown sticky stuffstain it is atm.

Which leads me to my next point.. You have no right to say how "bad" EoP was considering the clan you are in lmfao, you are getting bullied by the likes of ZU for fuck sake.... please..................................

Doesn't matter if you lose or win kid. I have fun in the community that all it matters. Eop didn't even achieve brown sticky stuff idk why you talking about clan histories.

Doesn't matter if you lose or win kid. I have fun in the community that all it matters. Eop didn't even achieve brown sticky stuff idk why you talking about clan histories.

Achieved more than your clan ever will, EoP will forever be remembered as one of the top RS pure clans, your brown sticky stuff clan will fade in time though, in fact some people dont even know what LT is while your still open lmfao.

Achieved more than your clan ever will, EoP will forever be remembered as one of the top RS pure clans, your brown sticky stuff clan will fade in time though, in fact some people dont even know what LT is while your still open lmfao.

When Lt does close the only thing they will be remembered for (Besides from being free as fuck loot) is being a waste of peoples time that are in the clan, they are and will literally go no where lmfao.

When Lt does close the only thing they will be remembered for (Besides from being free as fuck loot) is being a waste of peoples time that are in the clan, they are and will literally go no where lmfao.

Still don't give a brown sticky stuff what you say kid. Eop is closed end of story.