Just wondering

OVO Sound

Mod Ash is known to be THE most hung guy in Cambridge, possibly one of the biggest in the world. his cock has been described as "like an evian bottle", with gargantual thickness that would rival shane diesel and shorty mac. I'm estimating his size to be at least 8.5" bone pressed, with OVER 7" of girth. he would have absolutely destroyed OP.

They would have spent hours and hours on foreplay, getting himself lubricated enough just so he can take it. i can just imagine him begging for it, with Ash barely able to force it past the knob, and OP moaning and squirming, demanding him to force it in deeper. he would have orgasm'd within seconds of taking the entire length, being filled and stretched right up to his prostate.. the orgasm would have been powerful, with his anal muscles clamping down on sh's throbbing monstrosity, his whole body quivering in euphoria..

I bet he still masturbates to the memory of it

this is probably the best thing i've ever read.

Mod Ash is known to be THE most hung guy in Cambridge, possibly one of the biggest in the world. his cock has been described as "like an evian bottle", with gargantual thickness that would rival shane diesel and shorty mac. I'm estimating his size to be at least 8.5" bone pressed, with OVER 7" of girth. he would have absolutely destroyed OP.

They would have spent hours and hours on foreplay, getting himself lubricated enough just so he can take it. i can just imagine him begging for it, with Ash barely able to force it past the knob, and OP moaning and squirming, demanding him to force it in deeper. he would have orgasm'd within seconds of taking the entire length, being filled and stretched right up to his prostate.. the orgasm would have been powerful, with his anal muscles clamping down on sh's throbbing monstrosity, his whole body quivering in euphoria..

I bet he still masturbates to the memory of it

I've secretly been browsing under this undentity :-)

I put this into a few different languages in google translate, then put it back to English. I think the new version is better--

Because in the end, you take this game so seriously? Because this is the fucking Internet, it is a game in a fantasy world, fucking silly / corny behavior / cauliflower. Because children spend all their free time to it? Do you go out of life, or some dog feces? With friends? Idk people just get the fuck your big ass and do something in real life, you know, when you are older and married and dog feces, you will have nothing to look back? You will be told your children and wife, to spend a few days playing brown sticky stuff fake "war" and angry, because it makes you potato masher nigga hole game you play as a forum for fighting cock .. LMAO. I hope that at least some of you niggas opened his eyes, to make this happen, because you only have a life partner, messed up this useless crap, go and make some memories with you nigga

I can understand if you're tired closed at night and is literally nothing else to do, allowing you to play, but how the hell do something to spend the whole day in this waste your youth