Personality Types?

Quode

http://www.16personalities.com/personality-types

Ever feel like nobody understands you? Ever been curious as to why your priorities and morales in life differ from those around you?

Maybe you're one of the personality types mentioned above. Take their test and post your indicators, may surprise you how rare it is to find those with similar traits.

http://www.16personalities.com/intp-personality

I'm personally an INTP ^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Nice :P

most of the questions are too bland, for example: there was one about supporting someones views with or without facts, I support someone believing in their own religion, but I don't support someone who's views are death to all jews because of hitler etc

most of the questions are too bland, for example: there was one about supporting someones views with or without facts, I support someone believing in their own religion, but I don't support someone who's views are death to all jews because of hitler etc

that's what the neither disagree or agree answers are for ^_^

HtaEOvl.png

The INTP personality type is fairly rare, making up only three percent of the population, which is definitely a good thing for them, as there's nothing they'd be more unhappy about than being "common". INTPs pride themselves on their inventiveness and creativity, their unique perspective and vigorous intellect. Usually known as the philosopher, the architect, or the dreamy professor, INTPs have been responsible for many scientific discoveries throughout history.

HtaEOvl.png

The INTP personality type is fairly rare, making up only three percent of the population, which is definitely a good thing for them, as there's nothing they'd be more unhappy about than being "common". INTPs pride themselves on their inventiveness and creativity, their unique perspective and vigorous intellect. Usually known as the philosopher, the architect, or the dreamy professor, INTPs have been responsible for many scientific discoveries throughout history.

HtaEOvl.png

The point of it is to try and see if you contradict yourself throughout the entire thing, it'll show at the end of the test with your results. It's why it asks the same question 9 different times 9 different ways.