Redemption vs Zerg Unit | F2P/P2P Preps | 5-1 | 38v38

Eeekaj

Hope the ts leak got paid well

lmfao you look so weak when you have excuses. Every time you lose to anyone you have to have an excuse to why you lost....

That's why I love rd no matter how much ddos against us, or whatever we never mention it. Only the weak ever have any excuses at all other than its their own faults.

Thanks for the fights and the lmfaos on yet another excuse in the book

lmfao you look so weak when you have excuses. Every time you lose to anyone you have to have an excuse to why you lost....

That's why I love rd no matter how much ddos against us, or whatever we never mention it. Only the weak ever have any excuses at all other than its their own faults.

you're the ones doing the ddosing broccoli

so u had to use a ts leak (first piles) and u ddosed zu's main caller in f2p?

Most clans would want the fair win instead of a cheap win lol.

Shut up elder sith!

So proud of the new leadership being so much better than I did. Also proud of how they are already making zu cry and have excuses. haha I love it when I read reasons as to why you suck. Any excuse, no matter what it is, is for the weak.

So proud of the new leadership being so much better than I did. Also proud of how they are already making zu cry and have excuses. haha I love it when I read reasons as to why you suck. Any excuse, no matter what it is, is for the weak.

I closed destruction