Olympus vs Doom l F2P Prep l 2-1

Godly

fuck you Olympus! you guys only took off your weapons after you were down 10 people, fuck yourselves. go HPC since u guys are one. you guys lately have been advertising a lot of fake brown sticky stuff, such as ur loss against Zu in that PKIR...and taking it easy on us on 3rd round? yeah bullbrown sticky stuff u guys wish u had 3 - 0 us. but when u were 10 down yall just be like "lets just joke around" fuck you guys. bunch of bitches.

we had an experienced member call and a music bot broccoli

stay bad

nah eop will reopen and close within the following 2 hours

nah activation will open a close and open and close and open and close and open and close and open and close and open and close and open again within the following 2 hours

fuck you Olympus! you guys only took off your weapons after you were down 10 people, fuck yourselves. go HPC since u guys are one. you guys lately have been advertising a lot of fake brown sticky stuff, such as ur loss against Zu in that PKIR...and taking it easy on us on 3rd round? yeah bullbrown sticky stuff u guys wish u had 3 - 0 us. but when u were 10 down yall just be like "lets just joke around" fuck you guys. bunch of bitches.

why so mad?

why so mad?

Nah honestly the gear off was too much but we did have a "not main caller" call r3 and idk why you're getting so mad lol chill bro...

nah activation will open a close and open and close and open and close and open and close and open and close and open and close and open again within the following 2 hours

Hey wweoew! you got me thanks for the bumps ;)

Sick em'

Nah honestly the gear off was too much but we did have a "not main caller" call r3 and idk why you're getting so mad lol chill bro...

I mean dome has owl unmuted so ur experienced member was probably about even.

because you guys no doubt got lvls and are a good clan but yall are filled with retards. like besides CD i never seen a clan so cauliflower as u guys. 

WHY are you still flaming our levels? Listen up young boy, the prep was 83 COMBAT CAP<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< can you READ this, or do you need glasses? There were 3 exceptions of 83+ but the maximum combat was 90. You had a couple of 88s aswell. I do not see your point why you are flaming? Respect your loss.

Hpc vs Lpc, whats next a main clan posting a cwa vs a pure clan?

Hey man I know your not all there in the brain so I am going to show you a hpc cb level average and ours

Fatality:

a26791674ef9fe5af14bfb325008eaff.png

Olympus:

495217b26c6d17bb23ecd1fb2e71ef27.png

See a difference there man, I had to show you the error of you ways. I would of showed EOP's ML but you guys aren't open. :( @Tribey0

Thanks for the fights, not sure why you were so mad you felt the need to flame us on our topic. We gave you a fair fight, sorry if  you were offended by us fucking around a bit the last round but we were just letting our members have some fun. Hope to get more fights in the future if you can forgive us for our transgressions.