Olympus vs Doom l F2P Prep l 2-1

Godly

Maybe next time we have a fight you can follow the rules :D

This sounds similar to the complaint that Panic had against you guys last week (with a majority of your clan on Sharkbrew flaming/baiting them about it). If Olympus broke some of the rules, maybe that's just the universe sending over a message of karma.

OT: Good job on your win, Olympus.

That doesn't say jack brown sticky stuff. Show me the negotiated rules etc.

Per hormone's request:

http://gyazo.com/83ea8be7f3e4c6d012cd2e0079e690cc

The rule stated that each clan could only have 3 exceptions over the cb cap of 83, the exceptions could be between the lvls of 84-90. Olympus did not comply to this by bringing at least 4 players over the combat cap.

Hey @@slushpuppy, I would like to mention that @@Grayson is a fucking broccoli. The starting opts of the second round were 31v31 in which we SAT ONE OF THOSE MEMBERS OVER 83 CB, he took the picture while we were still sitting. Look at any of the videos, you can clearly see it's 31v31 starting.

@@Grayson you took this to a new low, I even TOLD you on IRC that we were sitting someone over 83 CB and not to attack, you're clearly fucking delusional.

Hey @@slushpuppy, I would like to mention that @@Grayson is a fucking broccoli. The starting opts of the second round were 31v31 in which we SAT ONE OF THOSE MEMBERS OVER 83 CB, he took the picture while we were still sitting. Look at any of the videos, you can clearly see it's 31v31 starting.

@@Grayson you took this to a new low, I even TOLD you on IRC that we were sitting someone over 83 CB and not to attack, you're clearly fucking delusional.

@@Grayson you took this to a new low, I even TOLD you on IRC that we were sitting someone over 83 CB and not to attack, you're clearly fucking delusional, please keep crying over a loss.

@@Grayson you took this to a new low, I even TOLD you on IRC that we were sitting someone over 83 CB and not to attack, you're clearly fucking delusional, please keep crying over a loss.

That is a fair point.

Can you prove otherwise @@Grayson

^

d6b836cb7da4ebfcc02e2a44d89f173f.jpg

We sat. We even told you to chill while we sat.

@@Grayson I expected better. 

Just doing what I'm told. Thanks for flaming though. @@slushpuppy

Facepalm

http://gyazo.com/2a6da7bd494909377a0459a53810aa31

Here's my take on the matter;

• I'm almost certain we sat everyone we needed to each round.
  • If we didn't, judging by your picture, you're complaining about a level 84 with dual 80s (Lower than most of our 70s)
  • Regardless of this, you didn't ask to redo or mention this at all until after the prep was over and are now crying "Autowin!!11"
  • That level 84 with the brown sticky stufftiest stats ever to exist didn't make you lose this fight and we both know it.

Thanks for the event, I couldn't care less whether or not you get the autowin on Sharkbrew - both our clans know who won and who is the better clan.

Here's my take on the matter;

• I'm almost certain we sat everyone we needed to each round.
  • If we didn't, judging by your picture, you're complaining about a level 84 with dual 80s (Lower than most of our 70s)
  • Regardless of this, you didn't ask to redo or mention this at all until after the prep was over and are now crying "Autowin!!11"
  • That level 84 with the brown sticky stufftiest stats ever to exist didn't make you lose this fight and we both know it.

Thanks for the event, I couldn't care less whether or not you get the autowin on Sharkbrew - both our clans know who won and who is the better clan.