Persian Tom

slushpuppy

any can He joins will be camped consistently until he leaves or gets kicked, i couldnt give a fuck lmfao.

So ultimately what you're saying is that as an established main clan, you're main target is going to be a pure clan?

So ultimately what you're saying is that as an established main clan, you're main target is going to be a pure clan?

I Doubt the whole main clan will follow up on what i say, but me personally will camp any clans that kid joins ;P

Thanks for the topic and actually trying to do something but I know the GP is long gone I guess if it gets Persian Tom shown as a scumbag I'll dig up some things that I found about him and explain what went down.

Basically There were just Me and Braden who I trust very well with access to the main. He gave the account access to two people in his Pure team because he "trusted" them however when they saw me streaming as Rendual and it wasn't Braden they was probably more inclined to take the GP from me on Braden's account as they have no ties with me.

Ontop of this the people were Jamal, Persian Tom, Rendual, Braden.

Now exclude me and Braden, soon as it happened only Persian Tom was online we instantly got into teamspeak and he refused to let Braden (a rank in his team who he trusts) teamview him. He then made up tons of excuses 1hour later Jamal comes online.

Braden teamviews Jamal via CMD> SYSTEM and checking his PC start boot time which was 18-20hours earlier the night before so he's ruled out and the way he handled himself ontop of that jusified along with the proof we knew it wasn't him.

All the TLP ranks assured me Jamal is way more trusted than persian tom so that's more leaning towards Tom. Even when 10 TLP ranks and me+Tom were in teamspeak he just screamed like a barbarian and refused to let them do anything to clear his name 5hours later he finally accepted knowing what they were going to check because they told him they weren't going to mess with any documents.

All they checked was his OSBuddy stake logs which doesn't really clear his name now think to yourselves there's only 2 TLP members with access one wasn't even online and his PC wasn't even on for the past 18hours and this Tom guy was shady as hell wouldn't co-operate even when told he was going to be kicked didn't even care about his pure clan.

So they then further went to KIK his friends in the TLP group and one of them responded "Persian tom" has 866m cash now what the heck.

Further evidence which we already believed it was him without.

0c0d208cb05a963b259d472e5361849a.png

4e46ff49e18a31ea0cd5dc2b98e1e54e.png

b178ad797fa6d103e9983ec9213ba413.png

Now ask yourself like I asked TLP officials do you want to risk it and keep this scumbag on your forums it's only a matter of time before he goes rouge with his power and does something similar if you want these sort of staff on these forums so be it, thanks for the topic though.

I'll request TLP ranks to post on here if they have an account on how shady he was in TS3 with them all they all knew it was him. IT COULDN'T be anyone else.

I originally typed "You're spazzing out" LOL

But changed it to "You spas out".

Relax big guy!

8dVOqxA.png

See ya there!

If I recall it was TLP that were "The Lobby Pures" last Sunday hope it isn't an occurring thing.

@@Rendual

What does my status have to do with this LOL

I was flaming cause I saw the hate towards pures on your forums; idc about what happened to Tom or you lol. 

I'm sure you can be reasonable and accept that TLP deserved the flame, at the time they did nothing to help and ignored me and Braden and the trolls that were coming from your members about the 1B situation are quite hypocritical if you "don't care".

If you didn't care your clan wouldn't of spent the weekend in the lobby since the only reason I did it was because of the constant baits by the members. However we sorted it on teamspeak the same night so I suggest we don't get into quote wars.

The kik picture is from a tlp member who has a mutual friend to persian tom. It was sent at 2:42am pst the day it happened and wasnt brought up until like a day after.

Persian tom was apparently bragging to someone about having 866m and the guy in the screenshot was wondering how he got it.

Considering the fact that tom was one out of only a few to have the details to the account and this picture was given to us it was proof enough for us to kick him.

Still surprises me how people think that internet 'trust' still exists when there's $2k on the line..

Hope it gets sorted, never met Rendual but I'd be feeling pretty sick in the stomach if that happened to me.

Thanks for the topic and actually trying to do something but I know the GP is long gone I guess if it gets Persian Tom shown as a scumbag I'll dig up some things that I found about him and explain what went down.

Basically There were just Me and Braden who I trust very well with access to the main. He gave the account access to two people in his Pure team because he "trusted" them however when they saw me streaming as Rendual and it wasn't Braden they was probably more inclined to take the GP from me on Braden's account as they have no ties with me.

Ontop of this the people were Jamal, Persian Tom, Rendual, Braden.

Now exclude me and Braden, soon as it happened only Persian Tom was online we instantly got into teamspeak and he refused to let Braden (a rank in his team who he trusts) teamview him. He then made up tons of excuses 1hour later Jamal comes online.

Braden teamviews Jamal via CMD> SYSTEM and checking his PC start boot time which was 18-20hours earlier the night before so he's ruled out and the way he handled himself ontop of that jusified along with the proof we knew it wasn't him.

All the TLP ranks assured me Jamal is way more trusted than persian tom so that's more leaning towards Tom. Even when 10 TLP ranks and me+Tom were in teamspeak he just screamed like a barbarian and refused to let them do anything to clear his name 5hours later he finally accepted knowing what they were going to check because they told him they weren't going to mess with any documents.

All they checked was his OSBuddy stake logs which doesn't really clear his name now think to yourselves there's only 2 TLP members with access one wasn't even online and his PC wasn't even on for the past 18hours and this Tom guy was shady as hell wouldn't co-operate even when told he was going to be kicked didn't even care about his pure clan.

So they then further went to KIK his friends in the TLP group and one of them responded "Persian tom" has 866m cash now what the heck.

Further evidence which we already believed it was him without.

4e46ff49e18a31ea0cd5dc2b98e1e54e.png

b178ad797fa6d103e9983ec9213ba413.png

Now ask yourself like I asked TLP officials do you want to risk it and keep this scumbag on your forums it's only a matter of time before he goes rouge with his power and does something similar if you want these sort of staff on these forums so be it, thanks for the topic though.

I'll request TLP ranks to post on here if they have an account on how shady he was in TS3 with them all they all knew it was him. IT COULDN'T be anyone else.

^^ Get the source and ask him to screenie tom bragging about it