Persian Tom

slushpuppy

So ultimately what you're saying is that as an established main clan, you're main target is going to be a pure clan?

No what he and i are saying is that ANY clan he joins whether main or pure ( hpc or lpc ) we WILL constantly hit and destroy until hes kicked or banned and this is coming from an official so you know I'm making this clear.

Also to the people saying "anyone would of done the same" This is why MOST of the pure community are a laughing stock sorry to say because they're hungry for pixels and would betray people including clans they have been in years for some pixels.

I've been main clanning for 7-8 years and pure clanning for just 1 year and the amount of hacking/pixel hungry people i see of not just the clans what i joined but others surpass mains by a margain lol, also if you actually had a job and worked that amount of money isn't so hard to get at all but also as I've noticed the pure community has 14-18 year olds so thats probs a reason too. And no i'm not talking about "everyone" here so don't mass quote me saying "oh ur just bashing ALL pures" lol.

Now ask yourself like I asked TLP officials do you want to risk it and keep this scumbag on your forums it's only a matter of time before he goes rouge with his power and does something similar if you want these sort of staff on these forums so be it, thanks for the topic though.

I'll request TLP ranks to post on here if they have an account on how shady he was in TS3 with them all they all knew it was him. IT COULDN'T be anyone else.

Tom wen't on his sisters laptop on ts.

TLP already kicked him.

What does he do for this website that makes it so important that you can't get rid of him?  Does he use the stolen RSGP to fund your hosting?

Stfu Kyle from sup lmfao. If people actually think tom hacked this kid smh lmao.This red kid staked it himself and is just covering it up

Stfu Kyle from sup lmfao. If people actually think tom hacked this kid smh lmao.This red kid staked it himself and is just covering it up

u must be so dumb, why would rendual frame this guy when rendual isn't in any pure clan and didnt even know the guy AT ALL? what would he get from it? my god u must lack braincells.

u must be so dumb, why would rendual frame this guy when rendual isn't in any pure clan and didnt even know the guy AT ALL? what would he get from it? my god u must lack braincells.

Well he teamviewed and everything. Red just wanted to put the blame on someone lmfao. Why arent you guys on zybez with the rest of main clans? You guys get  bullied in the main scene so you start beef with pures fuck out of here lmfao brown sticky stuff clan rofl

Tlp is pretty scummy for putting the blame on someone innocent tho thats beyond fucked

Well he teamviewed and everything. Red just wanted to put the blame on someone lmfao. Why arent you guys on zybez with the rest of main clans? You guys get  bullied in the main scene so you start beef with pures fuck out of here lmfao brown sticky stuff clan rofl

Tlp is pretty scummy for putting the blame on someone innocent tho thats beyond fucked

why would he blame someone? ur making urself look so dumb anyone who has seen rendual stake has saw him lose over 7b why would he care if he got cleaned again? And its the oposite way around from what i know we're one of the best man for man teams we don't need to prove anything 11w 2l in clw oye and don't forget the fact we ruin everyone in wild.

Next attempt