Is Doom very much "Doomed"?

rawLOBSTER

I heard you got guested and removed on Doom forums.  Is this true?

I quit due to my own personal reasons. Now I'm sitting back and scoping out the scene to see which place is good for me and my awkward as fuck work/school schedule.

I quit due to my own personal reasons. Now I'm sitting back and scoping out the scene to see which place is good for me and my awkward as fuck work/school schedule.

You don't have to lie about it bro. Doom preps and pk's at the same time as every other Lpc. Anyways, respect for leaving Doom before their ship sinks.

You don't have to lie about it bro. Doom preps and pk's at the same time as every other Lpc. Anyways, respect for leaving Doom before their ship sinks.

Nah I'm not lying about it haha but that's just the issue. Doom was okay with me not being as active as someone with little to no responsibilities irl, some clans may not like that though. Preps are pretty much a no-go for me unless they are on a Friday since I work later, but I am always available for weekends. Third shift IT jobs are weird lmao.

Nah I'm not lying about it haha but that's just the issue. Doom was okay with me not being as active as someone with little to no responsibilities irl, some clans may not like that though. Preps are pretty much a no-go for me unless they are on a Friday since I work later, but I am always available for weekends. Third shift IT jobs are weird lmao.

Why would you leave Doom if the only issue is time scheduling, and as I already stated, all the lpc's fight and prep at around the same time?

Why would you leave Doom if the only issue is time scheduling, and as I already stated, all the lpc's fight and prep at around the same time?

My own personal reasons like I said before lol. My schedule was never an issue, it was just other stuff that didn't sit right with me personally.