Doom Embarrasses Endurance F2P Prep

Grayson

Well just to clarify, you really have no clue do you.. Just because someone makes a threat, doesn't mean they do it? Or does it mean one members behaviour mean thats the clans ethic? As I am telling you, Doom and its leaders are totally against DDoSing, threats don't mean nothing, just because you threaten to punch someone over the internet doesn't mean you will do it or anyone is to blame for that..

I can totally assure you that doom is against of any sort of ddosing.

for the contrary: our members got heated for the way our leaders got DDoSed first round.. So empty threats where made.. Hell I even said it because we was that disgusted..

-please don't screen shot and say anything when you really have no clue, gain some intellect please, society is already struggling with people like you.

For your sake, next time you decide to flame someone else's intellect, pleas for the love of all that is holy, double check what you're writing so you don't make yourself look completely simple.

Not sure if you know this or not, but...... "threats don't mean nothing" = they mean something.

Or, perhaps you should google some grammar sites so that at the very least you can structure a sentence properly. For example, "...because we was that disgusted". That one at least made me chuckle a bit at the stupidity. 

Dear god, I pray this man stays in school, and ends his life as a keyboard-warrior. Mostly because he is complete brown sticky stuff at it.

Amen.