[E]ndurance vs [D]oom F2p Mini 4-3

zfear

@, my quote system is messing up, but I do not see that in the slightest. Endurance has the capability to pull, they've shown repeatedly over the last several weekends that their pulls are not comparable to that of Olympus, sv, doom, etc. Maybe the addition of Yair and others will help their case but I wouldn't count on it

Personally I see Endurance smacking Zenith around Saturday like rag dolls.

They're not gonna pull brown sticky stuff, neither are you. If I were you I would actually combine trips with endurance so you don't get steamrolled as bad. @

Btw after remedy smacked you, we mini'd them before we mini'd you and we won. Just didn't make a topic about it cause it's a mini lmfao

Always having to justify yourself, and your clan... Shows weakness, go start consistently winning things and people may... Just may... Take you kinda seriously.

Only person in your clan that's remotely respectable is Moni, and it's cause he's not always walking around flaming everyone & making up random brown sticky stuff to justify a mini loss.

Always having to justify yourself, and your clan... Shows weakness, go start consistently winning things and people may... Just may... Take you kinda seriously.

Only person in your clan that's remotely respectable is Moni, and it's cause he's not always walking around flaming everyone & making up random brown sticky stuff to justify a mini loss.

Lol I lost any kind of respect for you on our topic of our prep vs endurance. You're absolutely insane.

Lol I lost any kind of respect for you on our topic of our prep vs endurance. You're absolutely insane.

Oh no, not your respect... What ever will I do? Oh yeah, the same thing I've been doing about genuinely everything you say that's negative toward anyone; not care, and make fun of it.