Sharkbrew LPC Tournament

Persian Tom

6c89b4156e0fb4861547578e2071d5fa.png

I'm proud to present Sharkbrew's First LPC Tournament. The following clans will be attending DoomExcelSovereignEnduranceAgainst All Odds, and Olympus.We are giving a by to Against All Odds and Doom because of the uneven teams in order to ensure a proper tourney bracket.The lineup and the by's were completely chosen at random.The First and Second Round of this tournament will take place Friday the 24th starting at 5EST, I highly suggest that clans mass an hour before.

Rules:

-1 Round 

~85 Combat Cap

-40v40 Minimum Opt 

-1 Defence Armor Cap

Rewards:

-Sexy Signature made by the one and only @

-Winning Clan of the Tournament will be introduced into the Hall of Fame

-Bragging rights  :)

Each clan will need to Hl me on irc before you're about to start the fight, as I will send someone to spectate the fight.

d6be4f23b502e74731afdbfb7923d0f5.png

^ dont think i've ever seen xl pull 40 to 07 and endurance for sure won't with the turmoil in their clan.

does this DQ them by default? why not add envy and remedy to the tourny and cd. remedy has been training lately they have plenty of 70s like envy

edit: aao has not been able to clutch 40 yet either. Also why not set a 1-20def cap per account. Its pathetic seeing people with 25-26def

^ dont think i've ever seen xl pull 40 to 07 and endurance for sure won't with the turmoil in their clan.

does this DQ them by default? why not add envy and remedy to the tourny and cd. remedy has been training lately they have plenty of 70s like envy

Um no. Both will pull roughly 30~ and they will sit for it to be matched. We already took into account XL not pulling enough but we have confidence both clans will pull! 

Um no. Both will pull roughly 30~ and they will sit for it to be matched. We already took into account XL not pulling enough but we have confidence both clans will pull! 

okay at least set a 1-20def cap per account. you know its bullbrown sticky stuff to have 25-26 failed accounts in opposing clans

okay at least set a 1-20def cap per account. you know its bullbrown sticky stuff to have 25-26 failed accounts in opposing clans

Only issue I have is the 30 def accounts tbh. I don't see the difference between 20 and 26 def. Is those 6 def levels that much different from 20 def? I don't honestly believe so.