Sharkbrew LPC Tournament

Persian Tom

u didnt kill brown sticky stuff, i dont think u even attended any events against us cos they were mostly after 9pm lmao

strawman tomato

What difference does it make if they are after 9pm lmfao? Every trip I got around ~5 kill pics on you and iobs because you were easy as fk

not even plank could save you.

Then you went onto 07 and closed in 1 month 11 days because you got bullied in wildy again xd

either Olympus or sv need to switch brackets with xl/ed this isnt fair when you have the top 3 matched clans i the same bracket. 

wow stfu nobody moving Olympus and sv from eachother, finally SV have the chance to dick you in clan wars aswell and now you want one of us moved. I can already tell you dont believe Olympus gonna make it to the final. Sovereign is in the best bracket, fighting Olympus and AAO, 2 clans that need to know their place. 

What difference does it make if they are after 9pm lmfao? Every trip I got around ~5 kill pics on you and iobs because you were easy as fk

not even plank could save you.

Then you went onto 07 and closed in 1 month 11 days because you got bullied in wildy again xd

u said u killed severance

how can u kill a clan u never fought...? cmon ultamaul ur makin it too easy u dumb orphan cunt

not even childline could save u from ur father lmao, its sad cos idk if myself/zulu/iobs gave u emotional trauma or if ur dad gave it u after all the beatings

tp lasted about 11 days on a rsps, how long would they last on 07? i like how u highlighted in wildy btw, even u kno no1 could touch us in clw lmfao

u said u killed severance

how can u kill a clan u never fought...? cmon ultamaul ur makin it too easy u dumb orphan cunt

not even childline could save u from ur father lmao, its sad cos idk if myself/zulu/iobs gave u emotional trauma or if ur dad gave it u after all the beatings

tp lasted about 11 days on a rsps, how long would they last on 07? i like how u highlighted in wildy btw, even u kno no1 could touch us in clw lmfao

ultama especially couldnt touch us in clw, mainly because i havent seen a cwa event before 9pm since like 2010 and also because he is bad lol

wow stfu nobody moving Olympus and sv from eachother, finally SV have the chance to dick you in clan wars aswell and now you want one of us moved. I can already tell you dont believe Olympus gonna make it to the final. Sovereign is in the best bracket, fighting Olympus and AAO, 2 clans that need to know their place.

Lmfao you just quoted me three times you obsessed broccoli l0l

How can you call me an orphan when you literally don't have a dad (or parents in reality) that is relevant in your life?

btw TP lasted over a year but you're too new to know how long we lasted (we lasted longer than severance btw you were easy)

You aren't allowed in any LPC so why are you posting on an LPC-related topic btw l0l?

edit: nvm you posted 5 times because you're that obsessed with me that I'm better at every game you attempted to follow me on :\

Stay a shadow broccoli

u attend 0 events for olympus meaning you are also irrelevant tomato

Lmfao you just quoted me three times you obsessed broccoli l0l

How can you call me an orphan when you literally don't have a dad (or parents in reality) that is relevant in your life?

btw TP lasted over a year but you're too new to know how long we lasted (we lasted longer than severance btw you were easy)

You aren't allowed in any LPC so why are you posting on an LPC-related topic btw l0l?

edit: nvm you posted 5 times because you're that obsessed with me that I'm better at every game you attempted to follow me on :\

Stay a shadow broccoli

u suck at every game you play though, your only account is still in an lpc on 07 because we both know people in hpc's think ur a downie, whereas lpc's are all edge pkers so your safe from abuse if you stay in the lpc scene lol

as for axis lol

whens ur next fight, 2017?

Tesco can you take pills for your tourettes please, it's seems I've hit a nerve as you've posted 8 replies in the past 5 minutes l0l

9M6Ot1w.png

btw I have olympus vids on my youtube channel, you don't though because you're legit brown sticky stuff at the game l0l (btw you got bullied off league and every clan you were in, and you're now allowed in any LPC and the only HPC that will accept you is tlp l0l)

Tesco can you take pills for your tourettes please, it's seems I've hit a nerve as you've posted 8 replies in the past 5 minutes l0l

9M6Ot1w.png

btw I have olympus vids on my youtube channel, you don't though because you're legit brown sticky stuff at the game l0l (btw you got bullied off league and every clan you were in, and you're now allowed in any LPC and the only HPC that will accept you is tlp l0l)

sunday trips don't count btw

it also took me about 2 weeks to become better at battlescape than you and we both know that is fact. i think part of the reason is u were busy playing league (2 seasons too late thinking plat in season 4 is good) taking pics of kdas in normal games lol

me > u 

also get forehead reduction

sunday trips don't count btw

it also took me about 2 weeks to become better at battlescape than you and we both know that is fact. i think part of the reason is u were busy playing league (2 seasons too late thinking plat in season 4 is good) taking pics of kdas in normal games lol

me > u 

also get forehead reduction

You got banged out in every single mini war you attended which is why you stopped recording your videos

It was also the reason no team actually wanted you and you were forced to join the closen which ended up with a negative record which even void forevers teams could beat

sunday trips are still events you spastic l000000l

But yeah we all know you suck, your a brown sticky stuff brid (you lost to rylan btw), you have a slug for a monobrow (you should really shave btw) and you take special needs classes at college l0l