Doom vs Olympus F2P Prep 3-0 [40V40]

Grayson

http://www.sharkbrew.com/community/index.php?/topic/8743-olympus-vs-doom-l-f2p-prep-l-2-1/page-11

Same situation as this thread regarding rules.

This case, even though it was a 3-0, a rule has been broken that was set for the entire prep. If rules have been set, why not follow them?

Olympus had given the opportunity for a re-do which you ended up declining, you're the ones who broke the rule and they gave the opportunity to fix it.

This prep will be missed and neither will receive any points.

Call me whatever you like but rules are rules and we have a process that we have to follow by. Hope to see another prep between each other because the next win will be a whole lot more satisfaction.

cya retards

The fact you go around reading comments to judge whether or not people will read them shows you've got self confidence issues.

You have no life bro, stop writing paragraphs and be a productive member in society.

You have no life bro, stop writing paragraphs and be a productive member in society.

Coming from a rank in CD, I can't take this anymore seriously than xL wanting to do a PKRI in deep wildy. And what lmao? "stop writing paragraphs & be a productive member in society." How you strung those words together & think it made any sense baffles me.

Coming from a rank in CD, I can't take this anymore seriously than xL wanting to do a PKRI in deep wildy. And what lmao? "stop writing paragraphs & be a productive member in society." How you strung those words together & think it made any sense baffles me.

Calm down bro, no one cares

I do not get the point that clans claim they are better then us after one fight? We have been bullying every clan in wild and are 5-1 in preps versus you guys. Have we flamed the fuck out of you guys after we won a prep? No, stop sitting on that high horse honestly.

OP slowly becomming the CP of lpcs, encourage 20 def and run into single a lot in order to get a "regroup" Yeah, no thanks. 

After watching the entire prep, 3 exceptions over 86 combat instead of 2 didn't make a difference in the end. Olympus got outplayed the entire prep. Yes, yes... Rules are rules, I get it don't quote me and start preaching about it because I get it. My point is did that one 86-88 combat account make that big of a difference when all rounds were won with 10+ people in Doom's favor?

If Doom won with 1 person left & it happened to be that extra 86+ then I'd be like okay it literally played a part, but it didn't. Don't bother quoting me and trying to explain to me the rules, regulations, concepts, and all the other crap that I don't care about. Entire prep is nulled, Doom broke the rules in a round, I get it.

Case in point: Did that one 86+ combat person REALLY make that much of a difference that if he wasn't there, Olympus would have won the entire prep at least 2-1? I don't think so... Round 1 ended like 11-0 in Doom's favor. If there were 11 people over the 86 combat cap that weren't supposed to be there, I could see how this may have affected the outcome - but there weren't, so I'm still struggling to see the fine details other than they simply brought 1 more person to a prep they shouldn't have.

And, if them bringing 1 more person to a prep they shouldn't have that's over the combat cap decides whether or not the prep is a win or not - given the results of the prep - quite a bit of fixing needs to be done with how preps are handled in CPL then.

EDIT: Yes, this applies to the last time this happened with Doom & Olympus where Olympus did the same thing... I can already see justification from Olympus incoming, don't bother because I'm not against you. I'm thinking critically of how the entire situation was handled in terms of realisticness instead of just saying, "Well, rules are rules you lose."

First off, I'm from OP.

I agree with you. That higher level player probably didn't make a difference. In all honesty I think we were outplayed by doom that day. I accept that and to be honest I really did want to win. I do think that this has been blown out of proportion and there is a good reason that Doom didn't take that win. 

If we start creating these grey lines around rules people are going to push and push at those lines. If there is proof of rules being broken, it shouldn't be looked at as if it doesn't really matter. Even if it was a mistake it happened. It's clear that the decision made from the Shark Brew staff isn't going to change. 

It's time to move on..

First off, I'm from OP.

I agree with you. That higher level player probably didn't make a difference. In all honesty I think we were outplayed by doom that day. I accept that and to be honest I really did want to win. I do think that this has been blown out of proportion and there is a good reason that Doom didn't take that win. 

If we start creating these grey lines around rules people are going to push and push at those lines. If there is proof of rules being broken, it shouldn't be looked at as if it doesn't really matter. Even if it was a mistake it happened. It's clear that the decision made from the Shark Brew staff isn't going to change. 

It's time to move on..

But you also don't get that the SAME situation happened a few prep back where the prep was nulled because it was a 2-1 but this prep was a 3-0 and it shouldn't be nulled