Doom vs Olympus F2P Prep 3-0 [40V40]

Grayson

The difference with that prep is that with that one round not counting put the score at 1-1, even if you don't count round one of this prep we're still 2-0 so you lose either way, you've really got no argument.

was a tough fight and holy brown sticky stuff how you guys managed to bring back that first round,i was impressed. Good stuff Doom, you stepped up your game so much. We wanted to win this so badly..damn:/ and that last spam doom was not cool at all, a guy passed away and making laughs is not fun

http://www.sharkbrew.com/community/index.php?/topic/8743-olympus-vs-doom-l-f2p-prep-l-2-1/page-11

Same situation as this thread regarding rules.

This case, even though it was a 3-0, a rule has been broken that was set for the entire prep. If rules have been set, why not follow them?

Olympus had given the opportunity for a re-do which you ended up declining, you're the ones who broke the rule and they gave the opportunity to fix it.

This prep will be missed and neither will receive any points.

Call me whatever you like but rules are rules and we have a process that we have to follow by. Hope to see another prep between each other because the next win will be a whole lot more satisfaction.

http://www.sharkbrew.com/community/index.php?/topic/8743-olympus-vs-doom-l-f2p-prep-l-2-1/page-11

Same situation as this thread regarding rules.

This case, even though it was a 3-0, a rule has been broken that was set for the entire prep. If rules have been set, why not follow them?

Olympus had given the opportunity for a re-do which you ended up declining, you're the ones who broke the rule and they gave the opportunity to fix it.

This prep will be missed and neither will receive any points.

Call me whatever you like but rules are rules and we have a process that we have to follow by. Hope to see another prep between each other because the next win will be a whole lot more satisfaction.

Thank you for being logical.