Regarding the fight against Sovereign

so we waited in the corner for them to sit them and were rushed anyway, starting us off at a disadvantage.

This was my favorite line l0l keep making more excuses bvg lost to doom. aao, sv. Stick to envy/remedy/excel thats ur quality bracket tbh

Looks like some people still fail to interpret the difference in meanings between a - and a ~

Notice that they are different?

~ is an approximation

- is a definite

The combat cap was ~85.

Like I said before, if those were the rules then you can't complain that they 'cheated', and you certainly can't make claims that if a couple 87's weren't in you wouldn't have been steamrolled. Accept facts and move on, it's runescape lmfao I can only imagine what would happen if you thought you saw someone breaking the rules in real life if this is how you act over an internet game.

Looks like some people still fail to interpret the difference in meanings between a - and a ~

~ is an approximation

- is a definite

The combat cap was ~85.

Like I said before, if those were the rules then you can't complain that they 'cheated', and you certainly can't make claims that if a couple 87's weren't in you wouldn't have been steamrolled. Accept facts and move on, it's runescape lmfao I can only imagine what would happen if you thought you saw someone breaking the rules in real life if this is how you act over an internet game.

king murd

~ is an approximation

- is a definite

The combat cap was ~85.

@@Murd the '~' argument is nice and all, but @@Persian Tom came into our ts and told us that Sv wanted to allow "exceptions" so they could let 87's in, and asked if we would agree to "exceptions". We declined and stated that we wanted to go with the 85 combat cap as stipulated in the rules. If there were any bullbrown sticky stuff loopholes like that, we should have been told immediately. I'm not saying we would've won necessarily if they weren't in, but the fact remains that the rules, at least as presented to us, were a strict 85 combat cap, no exceptions. Unless Sv were not told we declined their exceptions, they broke the rules and should face the consequences. If they weren't told and thought they were within the rules, then it's on the Sharkbrew staff for failing to communicate. Either way whether we get the win by DQ or not I don't really care, just find it odd that this was even a problem. Seems pretty simple to make sure both clans are fully aware of the rules, and then enforce said rules.

Also, breaking the rules in real life is called "crime" and people generally react to that by sending you to jail :P

@@Murd the '~' argument is nice and all, but @@Persian Tom came into our ts and told us that Sv wanted to allow "exceptions" so they could let 87's in, and asked if we would agree to "exceptions". We declined and stated that we wanted to go with the 85 combat cap as stipulated in the rules. If there were any bullbrown sticky stuff loopholes like that, we should have been told immediately. I'm not saying we would've won necessarily if they weren't in, but the fact remains that the rules, at least as presented to us, were a strict 85 combat cap, no exceptions. Unless Sv were not told we declined their exceptions, they broke the rules and should face the consequences. If they weren't told and thought they were within the rules, then it's on the Sharkbrew staff for failing to communicate. Either way whether we get the win by DQ or not I don't really care, just find it odd that this was even a problem. Seems pretty simple to make sure both clans are fully aware of the rules, and then enforce said rules.

Also, breaking the rules in real life is called "crime" and people generally react to that by sending you to jail :P

No doubt breaking the law would result in sentencing, however as I was explaining (if you would focus on it), if what was thought to have been a law was not in fact a law, then there would be no 'consequences' as there is no deviant acts occurring. Hence why, in this case, there have been no consequences. 

As I said, hopefully next time communication will be a little more clear!

Let's be real this is the same Olympus that cried for a redo in the 10v10 bracket finals vs imperial where we dicked em pure warfare or whatever it was called gave them a chance to do a redo which they didn't show up for.....

Let's be real this clan is full of cry babies they even went out of there way to nullify a "prep" win because one doom lvl 87 made a difference

Edit ; explains why activation closed like 48484848x

"we were sitting"  all of you had prays up and binds preclicked

"chase dced" 5 mins after the fight was over

"they brought 87s" Persian Tom agreed to let us bring those 87s and you were informed about it

"they used leaks to win" didn't bvg say they had a leak in sv ????? hmmm must be a propaganda so op members dont think op has terrible leadership

"they hit off our caller" nice lies our ts leak will prove he was there

any more excuses?

are you fucking cauliflower i dced during the fight, ask Persian tom he was in the ts chan. 

sv cheated and couldn't follow the rules, dq is dq and rules are rules. 

Let's be real this is the same Olympus that cried for a redo in the 10v10 bracket finals vs imperial where we dicked em pure warfare or whatever it was called gave them a chance to do a redo which they didn't show up for.....

Let's be real this clan is full of cry babies they even went out of there way to nullify a "prep" win because one doom lvl 87 made a difference

Edit ; explains why activation closed like 48484848x

What was the reason they wanted the redo? I forgot :/

~85 combat cap, no rules were broken. I knew this would happen and even posted about it in the tourney thread about a week ago.

IMO be mad at the Sharkbrew staff team for not setting a definite combat cap, don't be mad at Sv. The staff team knew this would happen- there's a reason that "~" was there when all other rules had a "-".

Anyway, Sv technically didn't break any rules, so congrats on the win.

~85 combat cap, no rules were broken. I knew this would happen and even posted about it in the tourney thread about a week ago.

IMO be mad at the Sharkbrew staff team for not setting a definite combat cap, don't be mad at Sv. The staff team knew this would happen- there's a reason that "~" was there when all other rules had a "-".

thanks bud=]

@@Datassd0e @@Tom Valor @

see. all of you ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ absolute spastics. we win you lose.