What is to far in this community?

God Steve

How does one loss on an online game turn a bunch of egotistical, arrogant teenagers into a pack of emotional train-wrecks

The reason communities are cancer is because of emotional people who pour their life and soul into games and expect everything to be heavenly on the internet. Newsflash, the world ain't pretty sunshine

How does one loss on an online game turn a bunch of egotistical, arrogant teenagers into a pack of emotional train-wrecks

The reason communities are cancer is because of emotional people who pour their life and soul into games and expect everything to be heavenly on the internet. Newsflash, the world ain't pretty sunshine

Homie i understand that but the thing is the fact that this community is beyond cancer. We should want new people to join for better wars. If you wanna a keep on supporting it go for it. 

This community is the complete opposite from what it used to be. I wish I could say it was just that we have all grown up, but I'm starting to think this is just the mindset of the people that still play. Not much you can do bro.