''Logan Rage quit''

''U had invites''

''You didnt listen to the combat cap''

''U teamed with sv''

"You had rd with you"

"you never even beat us"

"you ran away the whole day"

their new excuse : Leaders couldn't afford ts so we had to call pile in cc

At the beginning of the day, I had some expectations for doom that I was hoping would be met. Now they were very low expectations as I know that they were recovering by an absolute de-fucking-moralizing prep with CD the previous day. Factor in the fact that they raged so hard and didn't even give them a round three, I was hoping for at least a few fights where CD could get some action. Regardless of the lower than normal expectations, I was more disappointed by what I witnessed by them today than I was when I found out my pet turtle named "cat" had gotten ran over and died. The countless number of doom members that looked as though they had given up today was a lot higher than I could count! Looking back on what took place today, I'm not surprised at all. It's obvious that Doom is on the verge of closing, especially given their track record of Zenith V1-9.

Better luck next time as Zenith V10!!

After serious consideration , I'm beginning to understand the mentality of dome leadership ; they like to kill off their own clan to reopen as zenith vX

they kick off their members , they camp hpcs and engage in rivalry vs elite lpcs like CD .

They're trying to do this because they're ashamed of being in a clan of inbreds .

I just heard Zenith/Dome's audio today supplied by one of my 8 audio leak spies (not counting my 13 other spies (Yes that's a total of 21 spies.)) I'm not too sure what to say about it honestly. I felt like I was at the doctors taking a hearing test. It was extremely quiet and only a few voices telling them to run south and log out. The only other words ever spoken was " Oh CD's here, Trips over guys." The most surprising fact of the matter is they did not tell their members "Be on Sunday" after the horrendous trip today (if you would even call it that.) The audio was really hard to listen to as well considering there was "User has disconnected from your channel" or "User has been Banned from your channel" Trying to caught one of my 21 spies inside the clan. Yes it's a spy infested clan if that's what you're thinking. At this point you're probably thinking, Mongol Moose! how do you have so many spies and how can I get my own? Well it's very simple all you have to do is /Query @ on SwiftIrc and he will willing sell you one of the 21 for the cheap price of only 10m/Per Trip. After Zenith/Doom kicked over 8 innocent members and banned 3 others It's safe to say their leadership is a complete train wreck. They even let back officials who hack their own members and claim people inside the clan like him, when in reality it's just his two fathers. I'm sorry you wonderful people on sharkbrew have to hear the hard truth this way, but that's just how it is. As Ghjjf once said before getting his clan killed "Its what it is."