@horm/doom lmfao

rob-

no weekend topics LMFAO.. Where they at doe?

No weekend topics for 2 months and you come on one weekend with your booters/rd mains charged up and ready to go and think you're relevant

Welcome back to sharkbrew and sundays btw

Lol stay easy

No weekend topics for 2 months and you come on one weekend with your booters/rd mains charged up and ready to go and think you're relevant

Welcome back to sharkbrew and sundays btw

Lol stay easy

Why are you still trying?

you thought you were a big man clan when 5 of CD's officials were on vacation. First weekend were all back you kick 6 members trying to find leaks and no aftermath topics.

you take a fall in and get your clan dismantled in the first 5 minutes, you're an embarrassment. I don't like Ari to much but at least he could lead a clan lmfao

Goodluck this week

Either way, this is an all time low for cd. I guess they'll do whatever it takes (ddosing, reporting our leader, posting 10 cancerous propaganda topics in 2 days, getting rd to help them) to help them crawl back from the slump we put them in. :\

Either way, this is an all time low for cd. I guess they'll do whatever it takes (ddosing, reporting our leader, posting 10 cancerous propaganda topics in 2 days, getting rd to help them) to help them crawl back from the slump we put them in. :\

It's not about getting out of a slump. It's about closing your sorry excuse of a clan.