Fearless Tuesday Domination FT. 1v4

exzrts

3 minutes ago, Aysix said:

zoom is the worst snipe team i've ever met in my life. you guys just lost to fs in a mini 3-0 like 2 weeks ago tf u mean? ur still a fat paki virgin who doesn't know what pussy looks like. why do you sound like that btw? ewwww lmfao. 

Btw you have no say in deciding whos a bad snipe team or not, youre too trash to be in a snipe team lmfao, you cant even rebind nor pk without ts or discord brown sticky stuff pker ahahhaah

Just now, WK MAGIC said:

Btw you have no say in deciding whos a bad snipe team or not, youre too trash to be in a snipe team lmfao, you cant even rebind nor pk without ts or discord brown sticky stuff pker ahahhaah

tf u mean lol, i've been in snipe teams for the last 2 years bud. #wishyouluck #viet your trash shut up. 

Just now, Aysix said:

Look here comes the excuses hahahahah, your team is brown sticky stuff, you lost to fs time to go cry to your mommy bundle of twigsgot.

How am I making excuses lmfao,  just wait until we mini you guys, you talk up too much 

1 minute ago, Aysix said:

tf u mean lol, i've been in snipe teams for the last 2 years bud. #wishyouluck #viet your trash shut up. 

Grats you were in a brown sticky stuff snipe team in osrs lmfao, still cant rebind nor pk without ts lmaoo. I bet you were never in a snipe team in pre eoc 

Just now, WK MAGIC said:

Grats you were in a brown sticky stuff snipe team in osrs lmfao, still cant rebind nor pk without ts lmaoo. I bet you were never in a snipe team in pre eoc 

Imagine thinking being relevant for being in brown sticky stuff snipe teams pre eoc lmfao. stay virgin broccoli

2 minutes ago, Aysix said:

Imagine thinking being relevant for being in brown sticky stuff snipe teams pre eoc lmfao. stay virgin broccoli

Bro, you are just another w8 edge pker, you were probably the biggest random before ob/fs lmfao. Have more kills than you btw 

18 hours ago, WK MAGIC said:

No one at the age of 22 gets married and a kid unless if they are wealthy and have a good education (unless they are losers). Judging by his appearance, he looks broke and dumb asf (which means he is a loser). lool

ur indian and ugly irl lmfaooooooooooooo why are u so obsessed wit fs members u weird freak :lol: