Remedy Closing Topic

Westbrook`

Shout out to xL for closing u fools

Shoutout to Core Remedy in #reckless for slapping you. Lmfao. You can't claim you closed us, when we always brought new guys to show them what clan V clan is all about. But what you can brag about to your sob pillow, is how CORE Remedy Demolished Judgment and XL today :). What happens when the real rank structure shows up to minis. GL in the future, youll need it. 29 years old 24/7 rs. CUTIEEEEE.

Nice man, i'm still surprised you closed though, i never would of thought you would ever give up on this clan but knowing that you went through 50 rank structures and school being right around the corner id do the same @

My thoughts were the same I didn't think he'd close it again. I'm glad you move on though @@Dude gl with sk4 LMAO

Shoutout to Core Remedy in #reckless for slapping you. Lmfao. You can't claim you closed us, when we always brought new guys to show them what clan V clan is all about. But what you can brag about to your sob pillow, is how CORE Remedy Demolished Judgment and XL today :). What happens when the real rank structure shows up to minis. GL in the future, youll need it. 29 years old 24/7 rs. CUTIEEEEE.

Woah calm down, lmao. You feeling big barely beating our 60's today in a couple mini wars? Lmk when you want to set up a real one, bb.

Woah calm down, lmao. You feeling big barely beating our 60's today in a couple mini wars? Lmk when you want to set up a real one, bb.

Anytime bb. Hope you're down for embarrassment again but 10x harder when your comments screenie is the opening :) Say hi to your dad Honor for me LOL.