F2P Saturday Trip Discussion 11/21/2015 [UNBIASED]

Jons

@@Camel No disrespect but I think we shouldn't be arguing about the results from your signups. I mean you have a 70 man memberlist yet you are telling me you pulled 80 through signups. Obviously something isn't adding up.

The better question to ask is why did you have sign ups in the first place?

No propaganda aside, can you tell me why you had signups, pulled 80 (around the same as 3 other clans) but yet ended in only 1hr?

And please when you speak to me, don't speak to me like im a "group" of people..Don't let someones affiliations dictate the way you talk to them.Speak to me like you are just talking to just a pure in regular pure world because i'm not about all the bullbrown sticky stuff this and that. If you did something fucking dope, I won't ever discredit a clans accomplishments or slander them for achieving something or let who they are affiliated with change my PoV on something, but i mean lets talk about it then? 

@@Camel No disrespect but I think we shouldn't be arguing about the results from your signups. I mean you have a 70 man memberlist yet you are telling me you pulled 80 through signups. Obviously something isn't adding up.

The better question to ask is why did you have sign ups in the first place?

No propaganda aside, can you tell me why you had signups, pulled 80 (around the same as 3 other clans) but yet ended in only 1hr?

And please when you speak to me, don't speak to me like im a "group" of people..Don't let someones affiliations dictate the way you talk to them.Speak to me like you are just talking to just a pure in regular pure world because i'm not about all the bullbrown sticky stuff this and that. If you did something fucking dope, I won't ever discredit a clans accomplishments or slander them for achieving something or let who they are affiliated with change my PoV on something, but i mean lets talk about it then? 

Are you trying to tell me you ended before or after us? Pretty sure i remember Bruins asking Foe for a p2p mini while we were fighting sv and/or tlp. I'm just curious why you're trying to tell your brainwashed members and tomatos on Sharkbrew that you're winning.. You're not O,o Your scout was on us all day today but I didn't see you once. But you owned us? hehehe. Shhhh

Are you trying to tell me you ended before or after us? Pretty sure i remember Bruins asking Foe for a p2p mini while we were fighting sv and/or tlp. I'm just curious why you're trying to tell your brainwashed members and tomatos on Sharkbrew that you're winning.. You're not O,o Your scout was on us all day today but I didn't see you once. But you owned us? hehehe. Shhhh

What are you talking about man? Nobody said we owned RD you are a bit paranoid lol. You seriously need to calm down man you taking things a bit serious feel like you guys are just painting us in a bad way for nothing, look at our thread we never mentioned us "owning" redemption today

As far as the rivalry, we won't get into it. I'll just say this we both know Fatality is one of the most targeted pure clans right now, and people are actually saying okay whatever i may not like FI blah blah but they are actually winning this rivalry.

Its not Fatality posting "fake" brown sticky stuff, we posted TS audio trips, screenshots everything...Redemption did the same and the pure community is taking our side. You guys made A LOT of mistakes in your threads.

Its just way more to it, but this thread was just meant to be about this weekends trip not for us to argue about this rivalry so i'll keep it there... But @@Camel honestly theres rumors of your lb being leaked...Are you sure you want to keep defending Redemption in this rivalry when those boards just might make you look silly?? Think about it that bro

Hope to see you in the wildy tomorrow for some good action, and some clean fights homie (=

• 2 weeks later...